Walker to 5/8 next week .. Poll WINNER ANNOUNCED ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who should play 5/8 next week

• Foran on one leg

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Schuster

Votes: 51 57.3%
  • Morgan Boyle

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Andrew Davey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekes

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always Sunny No GIF

Walker was actually pretty good last night to be fair. But if our season is over I would be putting shoe in as he is supposed to take over when Foz is gone. So build for next year.

All depends on where the people close to him think his head is at ... if he is unfit, injured or down on confidence ... going out and having a bad game will be a set back ... might be doing him a favour and let him concentrate on getting right for next year ..

If Schu can't make that sh*tty 17 last night ahead of Bulle or BenT , then there's no way Des will be putting him in at 5/8.
Suspect you might be right with that one @mickqld. Which would tend to mean Walker will be preferred. Apparently Schu was doing public time trials last night (I had already retired to the whiskey by then and frankly wouldn't have a clue) but it doesn't sound like he is being held back by an injury......)

Putting this up for debate ... If I was Dessie I would be playing Walker at 5/8 next week ..
Interesting, if he was staying with us, I think that would be the correct call, his game has matured and he would probably make a good 5/8 going forward, I know it was a failed experiment in the past, but his game has developed and evolved a lot since then, it’s a shame really, he will be another one who leaves us without having shared in a successful stint with our club.
I think we need to use the rest of the season looking to the future and unfortunately Walks wont be with us, so I think keeping him at 14 for the remainder is probably the best option unless there is an option to blood someone else in that role as well. It’s a ****ty end to a ****ty season no matter which way you look at it.

Will need a woodsie poll to get to the bottom of this one.🤪
For me, no use as he is leaving anyway, if it isn't Shu for whatever reason, would like to see weekes get a crack.

Problem is Des still thinks we are a chance if we go 4 /4 so doubt he will try anything new out of the box until we drop another game.
So Walks could in 5/8 if shu isn't.

All depends on where the people close to him think his head is at ... if he is unfit, injured or down on confidence ... going out and having a bad game will be a set back ... might be doing him a favour and let him concentrate on getting right for next year ..
That's a good point. So if Des thinks the Shoe has shat himself this year due to unfitness, who is supposed to be the 2nd in line next year? Shouldn't we give said person a run?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4