Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some people are acting as though he should grovel and thank everyone for his great good luck in being found not guilty. In other words, he should act guilty.
That is ridiculous. He pleaded not guilty, and he was vindicated by the court finding him not guilty. After hearing ALL the evidence. The media selectively playing certain bits of evidence to make him look guilty is a typical low act, and plays up to the prejudices of many fans.
Personally I'm glad to think he's in high spirits, that's exactly how we need him for our team. Not moping around, apologising for being alive to every Tom Dick and Harry.

Every Todd, Nick, and Beattie

Some people are acting as though he should grovel and thank everyone for his great good luck in being found not guilty. In other words, he should act guilty.
That is ridiculous. He pleaded not guilty, and he was vindicated by the court finding him not guilty. After hearing ALL the evidence. The media selectively playing certain bits of evidence to make him look guilty is a typical low act, and plays up to the prejudices of many fans.
Personally I'm glad to think he's in high spirits, that's exactly how we need him for our team. Not moping around, apologising for being alive to every Tom Dick and Harry.

Very logical and positive post . No one moves forward by dwelling on the past .

Well done Dylan, welcome back champ. Not guilty! Who would have thought.
Wonder what’s happening in Mt Druitt tonight? A few floggings for not microwaving the fish and chips in time for Dina
Wonder what's happening in mount Druitt tonight???
Mate DV isn't just a plague on the poor people.... just as much goes on up in the Northern Beaches or eastern suburbs just it's better hushed up and kept in house.
He has every right to be the cocky guy he's always been which is great for him. I sincerely hope he never crosses a negative headline again....

Yes, I haven't commented much on the case in general but this article and tweets and news reports by channel nine and others seemed to be the biggest baby tantrum thrown in a long time. I've seen some over-reactions but that one's a beauty. Manly must be in the top 8 or something.

I guess I just don't have the energy to buy into the faux outrage the sports 'twit'-erazzi's are selling.
Just as much as the overreactions on here.

Regarding him playing this week it seems as though people either get shoved into the

“ Hes a grub, I don’t want him at the club “ camp which neglects the fact he is a great player
OR
the “ Hes innocent of this charge which makes him a great guy and let’s love him forever camp” which neglects the fact of how much time he’s spent on the sidelines for FOUR separate incidents over his career , not just this one ,while our club struggles - time off the field being a fool, if not a criminal.

Quick question. If this was Dugan or Ferguson pulling Dylan’s stunts at other clubs what’s the reaction on here? We know the answer because these pages are full of “Hes a grub “ stuff about players at other clubs.

The reason is, and what’s great about being a fan, is that in reality we support the TEAM as a whole and are forgiving of misdemeanours from those who play in our colours because they are part of our team, and not because they are great citizens.

When that maroon and white team runs out ,of course it’s got saints and dickheads in it ,just like it has for 72 years , and just like every workplace. I support the collective and my misgivings about an individual player doesn’t make me less of a fan.Would any of us like all 30 random people we are put in the same room, of course not. It’s ridiculous.

I happen to think he’s a goose and his Mrs saying “.. ...when he’s like this “ would seem to validate the point that this last caper is not an isolated incident; as does his prior antics and the amount of harm he’s done to our chances on the field over three years,which is what really irritates me.My view has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence on this particular incident, it’s his body of work over 6 years.

What I do know is he’s an absolutely cracking wholehearted player, a lot better than many give him credit for and the team lifts when he’s on the field so I’m damn glad he’s back this week and I’ll be cheering as hard as anyone if he grabs a meat pie. He’s one of those few gifted players who can change a game on his own.Who knows his future but right now we need him more than ever before so let’s hope he rises to the occasion. If he’s let go I won’t be slashing my wrists but if he stays I’ll be cheering him on with the best.

Being a good bloke and being a great player often don’t go hand in glove, in fact more often they don’t , and if people recognised that pretty obvious fact I think there would be more tolerance of the different views on this subject.

Back to GEs comment about the training stuff ... agree totally... a beat up of the highest order.Im glad he’s in good spirits because it helps the team we support and hopefully he likes the feeling and desires change.

Last edited:
So, going by that theory, should we all start having doubts about Brett Stewart's innocence too?

I know that I will maintain my belief that he was innocent but I don't know about the rest of you.
You are responding to a quote from the article. Neither my words or sentiments. Dylan Walker has been found innocent. I do not question the judgement.

Sheesh, we all know DW past and very recent past discretions. What's happening now is the anti-Manly media brigade generating as much negative press as they can prior to our upcoming match. I'm certainly not Walker's biggest fan but I'm not going to get up in arms because news limited, who try to form our opinions for us, are painting him as Charlie Manson because he was excited to be back at training, slotting a forty metre field goal.
Mountain out of a mole hill.

Or maybe he was just happy to have slotted a 40m fieldgoal ..... but if I was a inquisative reporter .... I would be more interested in Why a centre was practising field goals ??

... and PSS ... Wow there are some mean spirited people in this world .....

Here to play football not raise our kids....

As long as he puts in 100% every time I personally couldn't give a rats who he slags off along the way (on the field of course) - hopefully he takes all those anger issues that got him into this situation, channels them and takes it out on our opponents each week...

As for the media, rev them up all you want coz they are the true grubs.... Hope hes got the fire in the belly after sitting at home playing xbox for a couple of months... get some Dylan....

Wonder what's happening in mount Druitt tonight???
Mate DV isn't just a plague on the poor people.... just as much goes on up in the Northern Beaches or eastern suburbs just it's better hushed up and kept in house.
He has every right to be the cocky guy he's always been which is great for him. I sincerely hope he never crosses a negative headline again....
Wow just wow

You are responding to a quote from the article. Neither my words or sentiments. Dylan Walker has been found innocent. I do not question the judgement.
Yes I know it was a quote from the article so the reply wasn't aimed directly at you. If I had quoted the whole article (your whole post), only the following would show up in the little yellow quote box:

fc1857a2-0d7d-430c-8bcd-ee0c894e5122-original.jpg

so rather than having to click on the bottom of the yellow quote box where it says 'Click to expand ' to show the whole article, I just quoted the part of the article that I wanted to comment on.

Yes I know it was a quote from the article so the reply wasn't aimed directly at you. If I had quoted the whole article (your whole post), only the following would show up in the little yellow quote box:

LEAGUE
3H AGO
It's time for Dylan Walker to pull his head in

WRITTEN BYADAM LUCIUS
@Lush178

so rather than having to click on the bottom of the yellow quote box where it says 'Click to expand ' to show the whole article, I just quoted the part of the article that I wanted to comment on.
Sorry mate. Misunderstood.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4