Walker = average

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ive said it for the last 6 weeks but Walker is a pooh 5/8. Yes he has some skills but him and chez just do NOT gel. This reminds me of 2016 all over again. There is no direction and we just look a rabble. We probably have to persist with him to finish the year but I really hope we dont persist beyond this year. Some people will say we had some good wins with Walker at 5/8 but I say our 3 or 4 worst performances this year have been with Walker at 5/8

Ive said it for the last 6 weeks but Walker is a pooh 5/8. Yes he has some skills but him and chez just do NOT gel. This reminds me of 2016 all over again. There is no direction and we just look a rabble. We probably have to persist with him to finish the year but I really hope we dont persist beyond this year. Some people will say we had some good wins with Walker at 5/8 but I say our 3 or 4 worst performances this year have been with Walker at 5/8

If only we had a playmaker ?

It was a pretty ordinary first half by the whole team to be fair

If only we had a playmaker ?
Thats my point. With no turbo and api at 9 we have 1 playmaker. If we had Tom at the back ans starting Fainu then maybe we can get away with Walker at 5/8 but in this current line up we are no chance of winning the big games with 1 playmaker

I agree, but all he needs to start doing (until we have a proper 5/8 next year - Schuster anyone?) is RUN the ball.

Run Walker run.

I agree, but all he needs to start doing (until we have a proper 5/8 next year - Schuster anyone?) is RUN the ball.

Run Walker run.
I’d say the same thing to Cherry. Parramatta know when he’s going to pass and who he’s going to pass to. Cherry should give up trying to be a play maker and just back up everybody and run run run.

Some people will say we had some good wins with Walker at 5/8 but I say our 3 or 4 worst performances this year have been with Walker at 5/8

Were those wins with TT playing and the losses were when he wasn't?
I agree pretty much with your OP, I think Walker is filling a hole and not really adding much, except his kicking has been good.

We need a real 6 so he can go back to the centres next year.

Were those wins with TT playing and the losses were when he wasn't?
I agree pretty much with your OP, I think Walker is filling a hole and not really adding much, except his kicking has been good.

We need a real 6 so he can go back to the centres next year.
Yeah id say Walker's deficiencies were being overlooked because we were still managing to get some wins. Ive been watching him closely since his move to 5/8 and im just not convinced at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8