Walker and kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des will do a player review by Nov 5.

Then the roster will be tweaked during the off season to keep those that suit his master plan :nerd:

I suppose question is dylan worth the 700k contract ? Is that unfair given twenty player him at 6 for alot of that

I will wait to see Walker perform under Des.
I think he is still a quality centre and 1 of many players the fans see improvement from back in his real position in 2019.

Dylan Walker was Dally M centre of the year last year, when he had been played in position by TB. He made the PMs team in PNG and then got injured, otherwise he was on his way back into to the Australian side.

He's a first rate centre and if I was him I'd be pretty frustrated at how he has been used for 2 of the past 3 seasons - each time he is played at 5/8 for Manly, he misses the rep sides. Who would you prefer as NSW centre - Dylan Walker or James Roberts?

He now lives in the area and hopefully still wants to play for Manly - under Des and used the right way, his career will hopefully get back on track.

Dylan Walker was Dally M centre of the year last year, when he had been played in position by TB. He made the PMs team in PNG and then got injured, otherwise he was on his way back into to the Australian side.

He's a first rate centre and if I was him I'd be pretty frustrated at how he has been used for 2 of the past 3 seasons - each time he is played at 5/8 for Manly, he misses the rep sides. Who would you prefer as NSW centre - Dylan Walker or James Roberts?

He now lives in the area and hopefully still wants to play for Manly - under Des and used the right way, his career will hopefully get back on track.
Agree totally. Hoping him and his management don't get frustrated playing out of position for 2 seasons. He seems settled in area given he engaged. Seen instagram where he training at gym effectively doing extras with turbos and liam knight. We missed having him in centres.
Notice joel thompson off contract ? This right

Now we have sone stability at coaches level. We can look to get these boys new deals. I know kelly already being negotiated however heard nothing on walker hope he stays as we only seen 1 good season out of 3.
Don't know about Walker, he's on big money and I don't think he's come back properly from that injury last year, too much downside now.
Kelly is good, provided we are not going to pay him a fortune, although his defense worries me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8