Wake up Punchie .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
As regular visitors are aware, my go to affectionate response to those posts that are wrong ... ie .. that disagree with mine ... is numbnut! This is a time honoured and acceptable phrase, used by forward thinkers and men of probity worldwide ...... however ...

We live in exciting times, and I feel it is important to keep up with the changing demands of a horrible season, both on and off the field, and the resultant flood of irrational hatreds and numbnutted suggestions that have and will flow on a daily basis ...... therefore ...

I have decided to adopt as my new favourite retort ....... Predident Donald Trump's suggestion to Robert De Nero ... ... Wake up Punchie!

Please feel free to suggest any other socially acceptable replies that have worked for you in the past ....

I love all your posts and passion for our team. One of my faves on this forum

But can you rethink adopting anything that comes from Trump.

Zero cred there bro, zero cred.

But that is the part of the wonder of it ...... it's upsetting on so many levels ..

PSS ... while we are having a moment ... you are still the author of the best post ever on Silvertails .... you said .... "we will finish where we deserve to finish" .... so true ... always ..

Donald Trump is the greatest hero in American history.
I disagree, this legend is (for those playing at home!)
unnamed (1).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4