Vote 1 - Matt Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
Matt Ballin is Manly's nomination for the NRL's Favourite Son Award! Let's get behind our boy and vote: This link should direct you there:

http://bit.ly/1pULHfI

Done.

A great nomination.

Matt is not used in the media enough for my liking. He ticks all the boxes of ability, work ethic, decency, intelligence and looks.

Hope he wins, he deserves it

I can't find a copy of the Sterlo segment with Beaver from last night show - it was hilarious.

Vision of Beaver greeting the Players as they arrive at Brookie, giving Matty the two cheek kiss. Claiming that that is how the Catalan Players used to greet each other :p

Matty's a champion; so under-rated! how many consecutive games has he played again?! hard to keep count. Amazing effort every single game! got my vote!

Champion player & family man. Voted for Matty, I hope he wins :)

I don't get how Sam Perrett is the Dogs favourite son.
Didn't he just arrive at the kennel?
I still have visions of him in a Rooters guernsey.
Bleh, not our problem if they disrespect their long term players over a newbie. Typical dogs.

Same goes with Michael Gordon for Cronulla. Duh.
Embarrassing.
-

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4