V'landys wants to change "immortal selection process"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think each year they should make one player in every team an Immortal, that will really bring the crowds in (aside from the pandemic).

Lay off him Mark, he's a good player!
Just taking a fair while to find his feet in first grade. :)
He’s ****ing useless , you know it , I know it and everyone knows it!!

He’s probably quite a good footy player , Bkacktown level or lower but just doesn’t cut the mustard in FG.

Try’s very hard so I will give him that.

Take my hat off to any player who keeps coming back from serious injury and recovery and shows the same dedication such as Croker but does have his limitations [ and too many wrong options ] aside from playing as a sub 9 . Can be a busy and useful player there when other 9 options are not available .

Rip the band-aid off now. Otherwise we will hear all about it for the next five years till he is made one anyway.

Rip the band-aid off now. Otherwise we will hear all about it for the next five years till he is made one anyway.
Good point but a smack on the face for any other potentially waiting their turn.

Personally I think the whole Immortal thing has gone down the plug hole since Andrew John’s was let in.

Hall of fame no worries , long serving players probably deserve that but Immortal shouldn’t be given away easily.

That said , Smith is a shoe in.

Hey wouldn't it be funny is DCE captained QLD to the next 4 series wins or similar, and its possible while ever that niff-nuff Fittler has anything to do with the NSW team, and the QRL put him up as an Immortal.

To be fair, Scam deserves it imo.

Slater, Thurston, Cronk, Inglis, Lockyer etc, are just the current Sterling, Cliffy, Daley, Stuart, Snoz, Mortimer, Clyde, Kenny, Grothe, Lamb, Toovey, Fittler, Menzies, Langer, Lazarus etc etc....great players, but not immortals.

I don't think Beetson was an immortal either.
Yeah Smith is deserving but the rest are just exceptional but not immortal. Agree about Beetson, Meninga is a dodgy pick too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6