Virtual ODi Cricket

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Any interest people in joining in the ODi cricket virtual dream team comp

http://cricket.virtualsports.com.au/

Silvertails Cup
LEAGUE CODE - 853775, which they can enter manually on sign-up to join your league

Wont let me join your league BE, comes up with the following message:

Your team has NOT been added to this League. The League you tried to join is a Private League and you have not been invited to join by the League's creator.

Boys I have created a public league. The code is 151961

Its a bit different set up this year. If you create a private league you actually have to EMAIL everyone the code.

BE you can change leagues if you log in and go to the Leagues Tab.

Australian ODI Squad named
Cricket Australia’s National Selection Panel (NSP) has today announced a 13-man squad to take part in the Commonwealth Bank Series against India and Sri Lanka.

The Commonwealth Bank Series Squad is:

Ricky Ponting (captain) - TAS, 33
Adam Gilchrist (vice-captain) - WA, 36
Nathan Bracken - NSW, 30
Stuart Clark - NSW, 32
Michael Clarke - NSW, 26
Brad Haddin - NSW, 30
Matthew Hayden - QLD, 36
Brad Hogg - WA, 36
James Hopes - QLD, 29
Michael Hussey - WA, 32
Mitchell Johnson - QLD, 26
Brett Lee - NSW, 31
Andrew Symonds - QLD, 32

Commenting on the squad, NSP Chairman Andrew Hilditch said:

“The Commonwealth Bank Series squad, with the exception of Shaun Tait, is the same squad that played against New Zealand for the Commonwealth Bank Chappell-Hadlee Trophy. The National Selection Panel saw no reason to change that particular squad since it won the Trophy so convincingly,” Hilditch said.

“Stuart Clark was unfortunately ruled out of the KFC Twenty20 International squad with a slight ankle injury but is expected to be fully fit to take his place in the Commonwealth Banks Series squad.”

The Australian team will play its first match of the Commonwealth Bank Series against India in Brisbane on Sunday 3 February.

[move]My starting 11 for tomorrows game @ 2:00 pm AEDT, Sun 3 February[/move]
23s7lhw.jpg

Team Name Coach Games Played Average Per Game Points Last Game TOTAL
2. The Monkeys doug 1 266 266 266
3. SilentBobs Ben 1 251 251 251
4. doug noonan john 1 238 238 238
5. Bingles bigboobies Matthew 1 217 217 217
6. stunned mullets glenn 1 137 137 137
7. Bucknor was Dudded Dave 1 107 107 107

Go Doug Noonan. Hey hang on, what happens if I get beaten by my own name being controlled by someone else???

He's not that bad as a one day player-usually gets a wicket or two.  As a test player though he is about as useful as tits on a bull

I forgot to pick a captain though so I have given myself a bit of a handicap. 

The Gronk link said:
He's not that bad as a one day player-usually gets a wicket or two.  As a test player though he is about as useful as tits on a bull

I forgot to pick a captain though so I have given myself a bit of a handicap. 

Yeah he's so good they left him out of the side completely.

I have Sehwag as my captin, he managed SFA.

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2