VIP question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
we are currently in Tom Price. Heading over to Exmouth in a couple of days.
Will I be able to watch the game Friday night???
WAMF?? anyone???

I am a bit nervous.

I read that exmouth switched over to digital last Thursday so I am hopeful that I will be able to watch it on GEM at a reasonable hour??

Clint said:
WAMF?? anyone???

I am a bit nervous.

I read that exmouth switched over to digital last Thursday so I am hopeful that I will be able to watch it on GEM at a reasonable hour??

Mate, GEM are showing the game live from 5.30 pm WST

Are you coming down for the game in Perth next weekend, Clint?

WAMF said:
Clint said:
WAMF?? anyone???

I am a bit nervous.

Mate, GEM are showing the game live from 5.30 pm WST

Are you coming down for the game in Perth next weekend, Clint?

Hey WAMF. Bit of a story so I will try and keep it brief but initially I was locked in. I was supposed to fly out of Perth to Christmas Island that weekend. I had organised work especially so I could be there for the game. Then situation changed and we decided to continue travelling. Bottom line is we hope to be there but will depend on travel schedule.

Are you based in Perth?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4