• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Actually another thing - apparently Vave came to us about 20kg overweight, something like 136kg. He dropped down to 122 during the season...but if he trained hard and played at his proper weight of about 115kg, he'd fit the bill. He can carry a couple of defenders every time...
I didn't get see much nsw cup this year. Thought this bloke looked good last year. Impressed we made finals for once. Is that because we had this giant up front as captain? How did he go and should we keep him?

I think we should keep him. He has plenty of experience and he won the World Club Challenge with Storm in 2013. He is also only 26.

Interesting to note Manly did not take Vave's player profile down from their website, and I could not find any evidence to suggest he had only signed a 1 year deal for 2015, looks as though he is on our books for 2016, which in my opinion I think is a good thing, it gives us a lot of depth in the front row stocks.

J.Trbojevic
N.Myles
B.Lawrence
D.Lussick
J.Starling
L.Burgess
S.Vave

Interesting to note Manly did not take Vave's player profile down from their website, and I could not find any evidence to suggest he had only signed a 1 year deal for 2015, looks as though he is on our books for 2016, which in my opinion I think is a good thing, it gives us a lot of depth in the front row stocks.

J.Trbojevic
N.Myles
B.Lawrence
D.Lussick
J.Starling
L.Burgess
S.Vave

ZERO TACKLE
Off Contract 2015: Tyson Andrews, Uiti Baker, Delroy Berryman, Cheyse Blair, Jordan Latham, Willie Mason, Manaia Rudolph, Siosaia Vave, David Williams

Three players named in Tonga squad

Fri 25th September, 10:57AM

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles players Jorge Taufua, Siosaia Vave and Tony Satini have today been selected in the Tonga National Rugby League preliminary train-on squad.

Tonga will play a World Cup qualifier against Cook Islands on Saturday, October 17, at 7.30pm at Campbelltown Stadium.

"Not only is there a lot riding on the game in terms of a spot in the 2017 World Cup, it is also a chance for us to get together as a team and keep building on the momentum created after the May Test against Samoa,'' said Tonga Coach Kristian Woolf.

“I know that our men can’t wait to get together again in camp and to pull on the Tongan jersey and represent Tonga to the best of their ability."

Additional players will be added to the train-on squad following finals matches this weekend and next weekend and confirmation of eligibility.

The squad is as follows: Antonio Kaufusi, Danny Fualalo (Bulldogs), Leva Li (Titans), Jorge Taufua, Siosaia Vave, Tony Satini (Sea Eagles), Peni Terepo, Vai Toutai, John Folau (Eels), Leilani Latu, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Sika Manu, Daniel Foster, Malakai Watene-Zelezniak (Panthers), Anthony Tupou, David Fifita, Saulala Houma, Malakai Houma, Pat Politoni (Sharks), Michael Oldfield (Rabbitohs), Vaha Pulu, Willie Manu (Roosters), Albert Vete, Sione Lousi, John Palavi, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Siliva Havili, David Fusitu'a (Warriors), Sitaleki Akauola, Asipeli Fine, Joel Luani, Salesi Funaki, Delouise Hoeter (Wests Tigers), Ukuma Ta’ai (Huddersfield), Fui Fui Moi Moi (Leigh), Atelea Vea (St Helens), Mickey Paea (Hull FC), Nafe Seluini (Burleigh) and Charlie Faingaa (Redcliffe).

The Rugby League World Cup 2017 will be co-hosted by Australia and New Zealand and will see the world’s best players from 14 nations battle to be crowned world champions.

Every year we sign someone who everyone thinks will be the next great thing purely based on the fact that they have signed with Manly. Being big and wearing Maroon and White do not automatically make you a good player. If he couldn't crack first grade this year with the amount of injuries we had then I don't hold much hope for him.

Every year we sign someone who everyone thinks will be the next great thing purely based on the fact that they have signed with Manly. Being big and wearing Maroon and White do not automatically make you a good player. If he couldn't crack first grade this year with the amount of injuries we had then I don't hold much hope for him.
Good point Chippy but maybe it was a case of not getting on with the coach ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6