Vave and Snake?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake hopefully never (love ya snake but Tom is better) vaves I dint want hi playing if he has defected to eels

If Snake is fit and mentally into it then yes of course we want him back ... & we all know you have bromance going on with Tommy T but at the moment he is not as good a full back as Snake (has been & hopefully still can be) ... imho

I agreed that the best decision was to "rest" Snake. I think he is damaged goods at the moment (physically and mentally). I'm guessing but the stuff about Forans kid and then the match fixing stuff has had a big negative affect on him. It must make it even harder to play with injuries.

I would rest him until he is ready. Even send him away to sit on a beach somewhere. A fit Snake would be in my team.

I agreed that the best decision was to "rest" Snake. I think he is damaged goods at the moment (physically and mentally). I'm guessing but the stuff about Forans kid and then the match fixing stuff has had a big negative affect on him. It must make it even harder to play with injuries.

I would rest him until he is ready. Even send him away to sit on a beach somewhere. A fit Snake would be in my team.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

If Snake is fit and mentally into it then yes of course we want him back ... & we all know you have bromance going on with Tommy T but at the moment he is not as good a full back as Snake (has been & hopefully still can be) ... imho

@Turbo

I said it in another thread, but if Snake is fit, in form and has his head in the right space, only a moron wouldn't have him in the team at fullback.

On current form, he would be lucky to make reggies.

But you write champions off at your peril. If he can convince the coaching staff that he is good to go, I would have Tom back in the centres before you could say "the dog ate my homework"

TT S
Brett has had an amazing career.

He is now easily the worst fullback in the NRL in every facet other then fielding bombs..TT is a budding superstar who has been selected as 19th man in origin.

Take the emotion out and those are the facts.He does not want to play and his first grade career is over.Blind Freddy can see that.

I have heard some crazy ideas but Brett on the wing beats them all. Wingers do as many hit ups as most forwards in the modern game and we are supposed to play a guy who passes off to wingers to avoid collision and has no speed at all in that position.

That will do me.

TT S

He is now easily the worst fullback in the NRL in every facet other then fielding bombs..TT is a budding superstar who has been selected as 19th man in origin.

Take the emotion out and those are the facts.He does not want to play and his first grade career is over.Blind Freddy can see that.

I have heard some crazy ideas but Brett on the wing beats them all. Wingers do as many hit ups as most forwards in the modern game and we are supposed to play a guy who passes off to wingers to avoid collision and has no speed at all in that position.

That will do me.
Agreed susan. No chance Snake will play wing. He does not make many metres at fullback and would not make many at wing. Maybe he could play 5/8? But then again I hope he takes the time out he needs to gets over his injuries or what ever it is so he can regain his position at fullback in the team.

TT S

That will do me.
i did say ... 'as snake has been & hopefully still can be' .... I didn't say he was at this moment in time ...

On current form there's no way Snake gets back in. It'll be the Zorba connection that'll get him one more shot. For everyone's sake I hope he snaps out of it, the last thing you want to see is a champion going out like this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7