URM problems

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

damiennp90

Bencher
Hi guys.

I was listening to the Ray Hadley show ( don't hold it against me ) and he's got URM firmly in his sites.

Problems with defective trucks on 2 seperate crackdowns, plus the problem with the grandma and their truck.

Plus why do executives even bother calling up. Especially when the facts are not on their side.

https://www.2gb.com/i-react-poorly-to-threats-trucking-executive-makes-big-big-mistake/

Ps sorry if it's already been mentioned. Couldn't find it.

Very disappointing if all this is true. Maybe I have been blinded by the fact that URM are Manly's main sponsor but I thought they were a "clean" company that was doing the right thing.

I hope for Manly's sake that URM can clean up (no pun intended) their act quickly or else Manly might be looking for a new main sponsor soon. Not something Manly would want to deal with with all the off-field and on-field issues they have had recently.

Hi guys.

I was listening to the Ray Hadley show ( don't hold it against me ) and he's got URM firmly in his sites.

Problems with defective trucks on 2 seperate crackdowns, plus the problem with the grandma and their truck.

Plus why do executives even bother calling up. Especially when the facts are not on their side.

https://www.2gb.com/i-react-poorly-to-threats-trucking-executive-makes-big-big-mistake/

Ps sorry if it's already been mentioned. Couldn't find it.
Garbage!

Very disappointing if all this is true. Maybe I have been blinded by the fact that URM are Manly's main sponsor but I thought they were a "clean" company that was doing the right thing.
Yes, "waste management" is such an honourable pursuit...

FT.JPG

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7