Urgent recall required

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So I get back to pomland and the guys immediately lose 2 on the trot after I attended 2 big victories.

Larissa can you arrange a charter flight out for me for each of the remaining competition rounds? Looks like I'll be needed...

Larissa said:
I'll see what I can do :)

Save the money.
The Sea Eagles have never lost when Mrs WAMF has come along to the game.
So Saturdays game is already in the bag. :D

Ian Martin tragic said:
So I get back to pomland and the guys immediately lose 2 on the trot after I attended 2 big victories.

Larissa can you arrange a charter flight out for me for each of the remaining competition rounds? Looks like I'll be needed...

I am happy to chip in for your return for the GF 2012 September 30:D

HappilyManly said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

thanks but staying away for that one. Recent GF attendance record:

95 v Bulldogs: loss
97 v Knights: loss
07 v Storm: loss....

Ian Martin tragic said:
HappilyManly said:
Ian Martin tragic said:

thanks but staying away for that one. Recent GF attendance record:

95 v Bulldogs: loss
97 v Knights: loss
07 v Storm: loss....
thats like my attendance record this season, 4 games for 4 losses.
seriously considering not going to any more games this season for the good of the team!

castle eagle said:
thats like my attendance record this season, 4 games for 4 losses.
seriously considering not going to any more games this season for the good of the team!

Please do the team and us a favour and stay away from games for the rest of the year :)

I am an out of towner who gets to 2 or 3 games a year at Brookie - reckon over the past 20 years, picking and choosing which matches to go to, I have seen between 40 & 50 wins and only 2 losses, been very lucky .....sadly the 2nd of them was the Bulldogs last week.

Shows things arent too bad though in the overall scheme of things.

WAMF said:
Larissa said:

Save the money.

I told you Mrs WAMF is our trump card.
I think you should all chip in to send her and her husband to the remaining games of 2012 :)

WAMF said:
Larissa said:

Save the money.

I told you Mrs WAMF is our trump card.
I think you should all chip in to send her and her husband to the remaining games of 2012 :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4