UPDATE on the MWTS Grand Final package

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fully sold out guys, we have 150 people going, sitting in Cat 4 behind .the goal posts....not sure of the bay's yet but hopefully lower down.

As yet I haven"t any spare Cat 1 tickets (thought I might get some today but not forthcoming as yet)

What we do have left for sale is a very limited number of pre game game function / bus transport to and from the Stadium at the bargain price of $55.00 a head.

The function is at the Lyons Den in the Leagues Club from 11.00am

And as far as transport is concerned yes I KNOW there's a free ride to and from ANZ with your ticket BUT you'll have no line ups with our coaches, they go from the charter coach area so you'll have far less trouble getting to and from the game.

If keen to do this e-mail me [email protected] with your credit card and the numbers of people going, no discounts for kids same for everyone...kids can come to the pre game function and will get soft drink instead of beers / wine.

If I get access to any tickets during the week I'll advise

well done Mark,

I know my family and friends will be there, and we will be sure to say hello and share a beer!

Cant wait for the experience. Had the chance to get some really good cat A and B tickets but think sitting with the group is going to make it that much more enjoyable.

The coach I think is one of the best parts of the package. Going to make life so much more enjoyable jumping on a coach direct to the ground and back without having to worry about all the public transport woes, and knowing you have a seat on the bus straight out of there is worth every dollar IMO.

Since this post I ahve been hammered and currently the function is full (but we are seeing if they can squeeze some more in for us) and at this point just 5 seats avaiaoble on the buses (although also seeing oif I can get some with more seats)

What a day!!

Judging on the amount of emails and PM's I am getting in regards to various things for the GF, including tickets, travel arrangements, requests from a few media outlets and more. I can only imagine just how busy Mark is.

You have NO idea Dan so let me give you an idea of what it's been like

Last week we took 114 advance bookings. nice and relaxed and spread over 4 days.

Saturday I recieved 46 text messages, had maybe 20 PM's and answered about 30 questions on facebook.

Sunday, double that and add about 35 phone calls.

This morning (after me checking my e-mails on Saturday) there were 161 E-mails to clear this morning, and possible another 200 during the course of the day.

I was at work this morning at 7.00am, first call came in at 7.05am...calls then came in at the rate of one every3 or 4 minutes from then to about 10.00am, when the members sale commenced it eased off.

We are just not set up to handle this much traffic in a day, it only happens every blue moon so you can't set yourself up to handle a one off event.

Sheer absolute madness.

I can taste that cold beer I really can!!

Thanks for setting me up in one of those last 5 seats Mark! One question, do i need a ticket to get into the Lyons den or will you just ask for my name at the door?

Cheers
Paul

Paul
You will only be allowed to enter the Lyon's den once you have palmed off the doorman, chipped over the fish tank and regathered, passed the ball through the number 10 hole on Rex's board and dived over for a four pointer at the foot of the stairs.

Bradza said:
Paul
You will only be allowed to enter the Lyon's den once you have palmed off the doorman, chipped over the fish tank and regathered, passed the ball through the number 10 hole on Rex's board and dived over for a four pointer at the foot of the stairs.

lol. :D

torana355 said:
Thanks for setting me up in one of those last 5 seats Mark! One question, do i need a ticket to get into the Lyons den or will you just ask for my name at the door?

Cheers
Paul

When you come through we'll have a table set up with everyones tickets in envelopes in name order, you'll be fine mate done this a gazillion times...I am an old hand at it..

bob dylan said:
Sound like Mark is earning his substantial wage.

Love the idea of a substantial wage....where do you get one of those

Awesome Mark, thanks again for all the effort you have put into this package once again.

I can't wait, 6 days to go!!!!

I'm not sitting with MWTS (well you guys are ending up in the same bay which is AWESOME!!!) but Mark you're doing such an amazing job! I hope you remember to relax and enjoy the day too :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6