Upcoming games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thought I'd make a new game hype thread for the gamers here

Shadow of War

The hype for this game far outweighs it's older brother, which was the biggest sleeper hit of all time, the nemesis system transformed a fun batman like game to an all time hit

South park : the fractured but whole

A sequel to another sleeper hit, a jrpg styled fighting system paired to a 40 hour south park episode, bring it on

Star citizen

The biggest crowdfunded game 5 years after it's initial kickstarter is still pushing towards release, single player expected in time for Christmas with the persistent universe expected at some time, the biggest hype moment for me is the lack of loading screens coming into a planet's atmosphere

So Shadow of war, a predominately single player game with a tacked on multiplayer mode that nobody ever asked for has been exposed to include micro transactions

Paying full price for a game that wants you to pay it not to play it

Thanks for the thread. Your gamer knowledge >>>>>> mine but I like reading about what's happening.

Thanks for the thread. Your gamer knowledge >>>>>> mine but I like reading about what's happening.
I'll try to keep up with big non yearly triple A titles (video game 'blockbuste rs')

So no COD/Battlefield or EA sporting titles unless hilarity ensues

Another upcoming title for pc only I'll call Total Warhammer 2, it's release title is Total War : Warhammer 2

Essentially allows you to become a king leading your house while forging alliances and trying to force other houses to become your vassal house in a tolkien-ish world

South park has had some somewhat controversial media releases

The darker your skin the harder the game will be, personally i support this as well it's somewhat ****ing true and they are against the lack of equality the darker races cop

South park has had some somewhat controversial media releases

The darker your skin the harder the game will be, personally i support this as well it's somewhat ****ing true and they are against the lack of equality the darker races cop
Saw that, lol that's creative as ****

South park : the fractured but whole

A sequel to another sleeper hit, a jrpg styled fighting system paired to a 40 hour south park episode, bring it on

there's now ads for it over here. comes with the first game thrown in.

Tempted...thanks to this thread!

I'll try to keep up with big non yearly triple A titles (video game 'blockbuste rs')

So no COD/Battlefield or EA sporting titles unless hilarity ensues

Another upcoming title for pc only I'll call Total Warhammer 2, it's release title is Total War : Warhammer 2

Essentially allows you to become a king leading your house while forging alliances and trying to force other houses to become your vassal house in a tolkien-ish world
what game is the one uniting houses? sounds gooood. thrones? I hear there is an open world GOT game made by Bethesda in the works.
Also no mention of battlefront 2????!!!??

what game is the one uniting houses? sounds gooood. thrones? I hear there is an open world GOT game made by Bethesda in the works.
Also no mention of battlefront 2????!!!??

I think that game has been cancelled since,Bethesda is possibly the most overrated AAA developer of all time,they have released Skyrim 8 times if you include fallout 4 which has the same 12 year old engine as the game which preceded it

Now they want to make money off the modding scene,i don't think they are long for this world

If you want GoT as a game I'd have a hard time not suggesting Witcher 3 and both expansions,they are in a different world but it feels very similar imo

Also my review on Shadow of War as posted on LU a week or so ago

Ok firstly some issues

The GTX1080 TI has a few crashes in it for this game, firstly the screen goes to super low svga res then hangs the pc, the game has all the animations from the original

I've taken 2 areas, I'm clearing out those loyal to the dark lord in my army and 5 of my merkins bail on me and try to assf**k me

So I've got 5 captains kicking the **** out of me so I'm staying alive by stealing grunts

Some merkin makes everything explode and i go about trying to take my boys back and they refuse so shame shame shame

I get to the high level bloke and he with the help of a graug drops me and snaps my sword like the merkin he is

I catch him and f**k up executing him so the merkin gets away

I spend half an hour chasing him around the map and catch him hanging out with a traitor i surprise kill with a brutality or whatever it's called, i blow up his low level mates and finally take the merkins head, i got my sword back with 15 more levels on it

The funny/ frustrating thing about this f**khead was every time i found the f**kwit he'd mention my broken weapon

I wanted to kick his dick in

I think that game has been cancelled since,Bethesda is possibly the most overrated AAA developer of all time,they have released Skyrim 8 times if you include fallout 4 which has the same 12 year old engine as the game which preceded it

Now they want to make money off the modding scene,i don't think they are long for this world

If you want GoT as a game I'd have a hard time not suggesting Witcher 3 and both expansions,they are in a different world but it feels very similar imo
yes I have Witcher 3.. such a long game the card game is pretty fun.. Top game. You getting an xbox X?

yes I have Witcher 3.. such a long game the card game is pretty fun.. Top game. You getting an xbox X?
Nah i have a ps4 i barely touch

My pc is a Intel 5820k clocked at 4.5ghz with a gtx1080ti,16gb ram and not a single hdd and a 40inch Phillips 4k monitor

Needless to say graphical fidelity isn't an issue, I'm pretty PC:MR

The ps4 was bought with arcadey titles in mind, but with a wireless dongle for my xbox one controller the ps4 is surplus.... also **** 30fps

I'm starting to hate rockstar..... also also **** exclusive titles like TLOU2 and timed exclusives like the console only for probably 1 year red dead redemption

I guess ps4 can be useful

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8