Up to 10th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha I watching Tgat live. Isn’t it funny the die hard sea eagle fun keeps an eye on how we move up the ladder no matter what. A win would have had us sitting in 7th! What’s funny is where are the haters now? Tge posters who just knock the team and Des constantly are nowhere now. Big game v Warriors on Mother’s Day!
As Newman (seinfeld) said: “the mother of all holidays”!
And we will put a Mother of a hiding on them!

Haha I watching Tgat live. Isn’t it funny the die hard sea eagle fun keeps an eye on how we move up the ladder no matter what. A win would have had us sitting in 7th! What’s funny is where are the haters now? Tge posters who just knock the team and Des constantly are nowhere now. Big game v Warriors on Mother’s Day!

Meow

And Festivus for the rest of us

We deserve to move up one spot after our effort tonight even if we lost.

Deserves got nothing to do with it....

deserves-got-nothing-to-do-with-it.jpg

lol, I just wanted to post that. Was gunna post a gif but didn't want to scare the children.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6