Understand Rugby League and Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan2

Well,
After a number of years doing other things in life it is time , alas , to revisit the cess pool of Silvertails forums with the keyboard experts in full flow at an even faster tempo hanging **** on our club in the wake of a heavy loss in Brisbane in Magic Round .
The first grade squad is filled with injured players , some , like our six in waiting whom is not even remotely qualified for the job, no look passes included , and players out of form. Tom is completely busted , our regular centres out of form or injured , Foran struggling in with a body that hurts all day long , jake doing his best every damn day , Garrick being awesome taking pics with my son , Des working his coaching magic , a forward pack lacking depth , suspensions , walker busting his arse and Benny boy trying to make it in the big time .
All the while we have a forum full of I’ll informed opinions made of garbage , turncoat supporters who are happy to ride the gravy train when we are winning yet are the first to talk **** on here when we don’t play like Melbourne or Penrith .
The wonderful thing is the people who really do know a thing about footy and our club generally shut the f up and don’t talk ****.
Look who is back , back again , Rambo is back, tell a friend.
Where are the 6 in waiting fans ? Who are they ?
Rambo is back to share the love.
Suck it up and enjoy the ride. Stale is fresh again and the sun has come out.
Carpo. Where are you my biggest fan? Personally, I thought the jersey looked pretty damn flash and was a nice change.
Question .
What is on the black jumper that was obvious that isn’t usually on the home and away jersey?
Anyone who knows footy should be able to answer this question.
Enjoy. Rambo fan

Hmmm looks like someone got barred from using the facsimile machine to send faxes to Hasler about tactical plays and who should or shouldn't be in the team?

Welcome back Rambo.
We are playing Parra this week after been flogged by the donkeys.
Suspect we will have interesting posts from a host of trolls soon. Gee I hope we turn up.

Well,
After a number of years doing other things in life it is time , alas , to revisit the cess pool of Silvertails forums with the keyboard experts in full flow at an even faster tempo hanging **** on our club in the wake of a heavy loss in Brisbane in Magic Round .
The first grade squad is filled with injured players , some , like our six in waiting whom is not even remotely qualified for the job, no look passes included , and players out of form. Tom is completely busted , our regular centres out of form or injured , Foran struggling in with a body that hurts all day long , jake doing his best every damn day , Garrick being awesome taking pics with my son , Des working his coaching magic , a forward pack lacking depth , suspensions , walker busting his arse and Benny boy trying to make it in the big time .
All the while we have a forum full of I’ll informed opinions made of garbage , turncoat supporters who are happy to ride the gravy train when we are winning yet are the first to talk **** on here when we don’t play like Melbourne or Penrith .
The wonderful thing is the people who really do know a thing about footy and our club generally shut the f up and don’t talk ****.
Carpo. Where are you my biggest fan? Personally, I thought the jersey looked pretty damn flash and was a nice change.
Question .
What is on the black jumper that was obvious that isn’t usually on the home and away jersey?
Anyone who knows footy should be able to answer this question.
Enjoy. Rambo fan
Should you be posting having failed your HIA?

See ... all you numbnuts think it was funny sitting up the back of the class room, ignoring the teacher, eating crayons, having farting contests and and licking the desk .... But this is the result.
You left out spitballing and carving your name in the desk and/or adjacent wall.

Two cuts of the cane for that last effort.

Thanks Red Pill. Yep. A sold challenge coming up. Don’t be shocked to see a masterclass from DCE, Foran and co. The stage is set for an upset win. The boys have a week to prepare and heal. I believe we will win and win well. It will be interesting to see what the people in the forums who have been bagging everyone from Singe to sea and the players say. The armchair critics , many of whom have never played any grade footy will be silent or on board like the turncoats they are.
Winning is very difficult in the NRL and the standards are higher than ever. I hope we are on point next week

Carpo. Where are you my biggest fan?
Welcome back my friend. Maybe you are my biggest fan?

Been a while.

As you were!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8