Underrated Api

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I have always been a huge fan of this guy, but even I am surprised at how good he is going. I thought he was a good footballer but he is developing into a great footballer. We have conceded the least amount of running metres of all the 16 clubs and so so much of this is to do with Api's defence. His line speed and aggression is simply outstanding and it's a huge reason for our top 4 position!

Well done you little mongrel!

I'm glad I supported him since he got here great player one of my favorites and is probably the most creative hooker in the game, and most aggressive defender in the comp.

I have always been a huge fan of this guy, but even I am surprised at how good he is going. I thought he was a good footballer but he is developing into a great footballer. We have conceded the least amount of running metres of all the 16 clubs and so so much of this is to do with Api's defence. His line speed and aggression is simply outstanding and it's a huge reason for our top 4 position!

Well done you little mongrel!
But, but, but, he can't pass and doesn't he miss too many tackles. And Matt Parcell is the heir to Scam Smith, he's killing it in Super League.

He has been outstanding, I was in the corner of Parcell.
Still belive Parcell can be a great hooker.
Api is obviously so important to this team based on how the players talk about him

Was good today, maybe Zorba should pump his tyres up a bit more often on radio.

He punches above his weight in defence that's for sure.

His defence is outstanding. So many inside cover tackles in the middle. The hardest area to defend. Big motor. Just keeps playing the whole 80mins. Can hit too.

Api for PM, he has so much energy and enthusiasm, I luv this guy. Api doesn't play we don't win. His defence and speedy attack is the best in the competition. Best win of the year. Well done boys best win of the year.

Api has the resilience of our first dual premiership winning hooker Fred Jones . Pound for pound he reminds me of the strength and tenacity as well as the dynamic speed off the mark of another premiership player in Geoff Toovey.
Api has done the job with the Bunnies in their premiership win a few years a go.
Api is the player capable of winning a premiership with the mighty Manly Sea eagles

Pound for pound and dollar for dollar Api is the best value hooker in the game on current form
9f613101c09e40a29de33b55c58a87cd.jpg

of all the possible thread titles I expected to see today I would have put a million dollars that there would be a 'how good is API' one.

opinions are like buses. they come all the time, sometimes you miss one sometimes you get on one sometimes the doors open and its stinks like Shi! but best of all you can always get off the one your on and catch another...

I havent been the biggest fan of Api in his time at the seaeagles but with Marty I would have him as the club's best improved player.

he has cut it 90% of the silly lazy mistakes he showed last year. passing is much improved (still a bit loopy sometimes when he's tired). his darts from dummy half are full of energy and he's showing real promise.

defence has never been in question. he's a tough little bstard that gets in there....

still a way to go to be the finished article but if he keeps improving at the current rate he will be great for this club over the next few years.

So going back the the bus stop im now waiting for the no.9 to brookie driven by Turbo1 to arrive at the stop. hopefully he will let me on with a smug look and rise smile.

BLOODY BUSES......

What impressed me today and this season, is his great defence. We have really struggled in season 15 and 16 around the ruck and we got smashed their regularly by a lot of teams. This year we control the ruck a lot better and our halves have the time to do their stuff. Api was amazing today!

I am looking for a big one from him against the warriors.I have a feeling he will back up from the Cronulla game in which he played outstanding in.This guy is going to get better and has a abundance of mongrel in him.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4