Under rated commodity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
everyone under rates the commodity that is a strong voice as the water runner.

Particularly one that is an organising halfback. It’s no coincidence DCE played his best footy with Toovey running the water.

Having Ferris come on and say inane pointless **** probably doesn’t help.

Would love to see Marty Orford out there with the sponge or at lest someone with the ability to motivate like Donny Singe or Ben Kennedy.

everyone under rates the commodity that is a strong voice as the water runner.

Particularly one that is an organising halfback. It’s no coincidence DCE played his best footy with Toovey running the water.

Would love to see Marty Orford out there with the sponge or at lest someone with the ability to motivate like Donny Singe or Ben Kennedy.

I would prefer Matty Orford.
Marty was an over-rated hack.

Its actually Chad Randall that is relaying the coaches instructions

True! And when watching the parra debacle I heard a commentator refer to him as a very very good Manly player.

But I thought those 'in the know' say he is one of the all time *cough* not real good....?

I agree and Alfie Langer and Toovey have been the best.

I used to love it when Toovey was the trainer and all other teams and their fans complained that he was on the field all the time! Didn’t they change the rule so that the trainer could only come on the field when the team was attacking, not defending, because of Toovey?

It actually is Chad Randall. Not funny, @Jock is correct.
Tooves use to bark instructions/carry water very well and yes Donny or BK would also do that very effectively.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6