UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
Manly Sea Eagles utility Chris Bailey has today been called into the ARL Prime Minister’s XIII after his Sea Eagles team mate Jason King was ruled out through injury.

Source: NSWRL

hehe they must have started picking alphabetically and Paul Aiton didnt answer his phone.

Fro link said:
hehe they must have started picking alphabetically and Paul Aiton didnt answer his phone.

Awesome call,perhaps Gillard has a thing for Bailey,or he has pictures of her with something distasteful,or taught her how to pronounce Negoasiate

If this is Gillard's team it's entirely appropriate.  Look at her Bailey's cabinet selection. 

If this is true, and not a bit of Friday fun, then it proves AFL supporters know nothing of our great game.

But if we're having fun, I think Shane Neumann should be a shoe in for the team.

hahah if hes there Pm fanta pants has picked the team

if true thats a joke and an insult to the other players who are more worthy and deserve their place in the squad.

This is sure to put a dent in Australian and PNG relations. Truely a spit in the face of all those rugby league loving PNG supporters....

Maybe they feek sorry for him as he has only played about a total of 5 games all year.

He would be fresh as a daisy.

If given more time in the game Im sure he'd improve but we have 80 minute back rowers so maybe its time for him to move on

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=185395.msg295836#msg295836 date=1284702075]

Aiton is the PNG hooker mate ;)
[/quote]

he was the first player starting with A that sprang to mind

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4