Unbelievable speech

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
I just watched Barack Obama's speech to formally accept the presidential nomination in front of 80000 people. 

Deadset I have never seen anything like it. 

If you get the chance try to watch it at some point.  The guy has more talent in his little finger than both Bush presidents put together. 

Its on here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

he is definitely from the Kennedy School of politics and leadership

I would say without a doubt that there would be a few people sharpening knives and taking aim. If the latest plot wasn't true there will be others. I hope he gets elected I think he will be good for this planet

He's a magnificent orator, no doubt about that. He gets everyone pumped up.

I'd be happy if he was addressing our troops at half-time in the grand final. I reckon we'd be able to overcome a 40 point deficit against the Storm if he was the one giving us a rocket.

Big, big performance. However, I couldn't feel much of the substance as it was so staged and covered the usual US political feel-goods about nationalism and god blessing everything.

Nice to see the other side has added an anti-abortionist, gun-toting, creationist supporting running mate to balance the ledger in a country where half the population thinks UFOs have visited Earth recently and something like 78% think creationism is a fact or highly likely. The planet is going to be very safe whoever gets up ;)

The Gronk link said:
The guy has more talent in his little finger than both Bush presidents put together. 

Its on here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

A dog turd has more talent than george Bush.  Lets hope he is allowed to govern the country as he sees fit.

Dan link said:
I would say without a doubt that there would be a few people sharpening knives and taking aim. If the latest plot wasn't true there will be others. I hope he gets elected I think he will be good for this planet

The down side is they can only serve  2-3 terms in office over there i think ?

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178267.msg194839#msg194839 date=1220002320]

[/quote]

Is that a down side? over here we had many people complaining we had the same PM for too long.

Fro link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178267.msg195484#msg195484 date=1220526213]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178267.msg194839#msg194839 date=1220002320]

[/quote]

Is that a down side? over here we had many people complaining we had the same PM for too long.
[/quote]

The Coward government went to long for mine.

I think that is the one thing that the US political system has over ours, limited terms for the president.

The difference is that it just means the same president can not run for president, the same party can happily put forward another candidate and usually does, in this case crazy mccain

Dan link said:
in this case crazy mccain
  The philandering McCain is a good chance of dying in his first term which leaves the fruit loop from the wilds of Alaska to hold the reigns which is a very scary proposition. I fear for the world if the elephant tramples the donkey this time. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6