Uate's Huddersfield holiday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saves us more money and errors. Great 2017 unfortunately all over now. Thanks for the highlights aquila. Now to sign a gun winger.

Saves us more money and errors. Great 2017 unfortunately all over now. Thanks for the highlights aquila. Now to sign a gun winger.

How are we signing a gun?

No one wants to come here to play under our coaching staff, along side DCE, and at a club with salary cap dramas, match fixing allegations not to mention our position on the ladder.

We will be lucky to get another Uate.

Should go well over there if he can keep his fitness and interest level up . Has a tendency to sometimes make some costly errors but seems to have improved in that area recently . Had a quite good season last year [ not sure if he has lost a yard so in pace ] but does not seem quite as impressive this season . Seems a very likable individual and [ at his best ] flamboyant ] player and can only wish him well and certainly hope that he does still put in for Manly in his remaining time here .

Yep the ESL is a great option for post 30 footballers, easier pace, not as hard but still enjoyable to watch.

In fact if you have Fox and watch a bit of it you might even say it’s more enjoyable at present than the NRL.

He's had an up and down season thus far.

Though our backs have not seen quality ball which doesn't help his cause.

I thought this was for next year and beyond when he is not contracted so cant see any cash saving or is he gone in the next few weeks?

Ha, sorry my meaning was, instead of losing Uate who was on.....who knows....350k...and signing a gun winger as referenced above on 350k, save that money and play Suli or Anderson on the wing and use the cap space elsewhere

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6