• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Screaming Eagles

Reserve Grader
being reported. Knights paying a large chunk of contract so got him cheap. I guess to fill the right wing position. If he gets back to previous form better option than Wiliame

source? ... as you were ... got it on multiple media outlets

oh wait .. its the mole saying its virtually a done deal !

A cheap Uate is a very handy acquisition imo. Before the knockers arrive a change of scenery might be just what he needs and if he regains even 80% of his old form he could easily become a fan favourite at Brookie. Love wingers that hit the line at a million miles an hour.

I'm with you. At the right price, which this looks to be, an ex rep player relegated to NSW Cup this year in a bid to shed him, could be a more than handy acquisition.

A cheap Uate is a very handy acquisition imo. Before the knockers arrive a change of scenery might be just what he needs and if he regains even 80% of his old form he could easily become a fan favourite at Brookie. Love wingers that hit the line at a million miles an hour.

He will be worse. Watched him playing cup, overweight, slow, can't tackle and can't catch the high balls. Wait until he plays here and the opposition have a field day on his wing, then everyone will be saying..Why did we sign him. What a joke, what the hell is wrong with this club. Bozo has lost the plot and wasting $$$$. Newcastle are celebrating and thanking their lucky stars thank god we finally got rid of him

I think he do okay. My only concern 2 wingers in uate and tafua catching bombs.
He be good next to walker or Matai

Would be happy to give Uate a chance. With his experience is a good short term filler for a couple of years on the wing. Would prefer Maranta as he is only 24 and a solid finisher but apparently going to Rugby.

Does anyone rate Oldfield? Guy is solid, fast, good finisher and doesn't make mistakes. Would much prefer him on the wing over Wright and Williame. Williams is a solid centre but def not a winger imo.

He will be worse. Watched him playing cup, overweight, slow, can't tackle and can't catch the high balls. Wait until he plays here and the opposition have a field day on his wing, then everyone will be saying..Why did we sign him. What a joke, what the hell is wrong with this club. Bozo has lost the plot and wasting $$$$. Newcastle are celebrating and thanking their lucky stars thank god we finally got rid of him

Ok so he's unfit and defensively clueless - we have coaching staff here that can sort that out quick smart.
*cough

Defensively clueless on the wing makes Uate no different to 95% of the wingers in the NRL. What he does come with is a bucket load of experience and some genuine pace and lord knows we need someone other than Tommy with pace.

Oldfield is fast but is a very lazy defender. That's why he couldn't secure a first grade spot under Des and even Tooves saw the same thing.

Would be happy to give Uate a chance. With his experience is a good short term filler for a couple of years on the wing. Would prefer Maranta as he is only 24 and a solid finisher but apparently going to Rugby.

Does anyone rate Oldfield? Guy is solid, fast, good finisher and doesn't make mistakes. Would much prefer him on the wing over Wright and Williame. Williams is a solid centre but def not a winger imo.

Oldie but a classic
Would be good to get him back

Uate and Taufua on the wings ??? It'll be like the blitz again with bombs raining down on our edges all game, every game. I'm a bit meh on Uate, hoepfully he will surprise. Mildly better signing than Jonathan Wright though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8