Uate appreciation thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He did well in the Nines as well. I think he just needed a fresh start and a new team. He would really like to redeem himself from last year. After all, he did get picked in the World All-Stars.

Apparently he had a good off-season!

Has always been above average.

Newy were simply trying to get rid of big dollar wingers off the cap.

Was unreal today. Can crab a little but always at the right times.

Top 5 Manly performances:
1. Jake
2. Uate
3. Sironen
4. Taufua
5. Winterstein (Just that solid no frills back rower every team needs. Tough as nails too)

Would have had Taupau in for Winterstein had he not dropped the ball a couple of times

Knew he'd pull through, good on ya Uate! Keep it up, great defence on semi, kept him quiet all game. Very few can do that. Also some strong attack, just needs to be a little more direct.

Was unreal today. Can crab a little but always at the right times.

Top 5 Manly performances:
1. Jake
2. Uate
3. Sironen
4. Taufua
5. Winterstein (Just that solid no frills back rower every team needs. Tough as nails too)

Would have had Taupau in for Winterstein had he not dropped the ball a couple of times
Also think DCE and Kelly were quite good today, green likewise, a little rough start for him in a bash-fest like that but really played his role well, time will only help him

Also think DCE and Kelly were quite good today, green likewise, a little rough start for him in a bash-fest like that but really played his role well, time will only help him
I'm not so sure about Green. Doesn't read the sliding defense well and i'm concerned about his defense. And yep forgot about Kelly. Was great on debut and Semi should of been penalized for the high shot when DCE made the break! DCE also solid.

Good first game by Uate. He showed commitment and enthusiasm (perhaps that might rub off on Myles as he still looks like he is just going through the motions). Looking forward to more of the same from Uate, and his first try in Manly colors, when we beat the Rabbitohs next week:clap: .

He was really solid today. Played well made some good runs and was generally safe under the high ball.

Overall I was happy with how his first game in Manly colours. If he keeps that up he deserves that spot hands down.

a few good takes on the high ball (which he was expected to drop) on a damp day, rest of his game was good as well.

The one dropped ball was unfortunate - was running hard trying to create something, sure a bit of catch up but by then we needed to do something.

Did get a bit gassed with 10 to go but can't complain.

He was good apart from that wild drop. That was a manu-style manouvre, or a "manu-ver".

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8