Two things I like for my 50th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NZEaglesFan

Reserve Grader
For my 50th , The Missus and the Kids got me a cake which incorporates two thinks I like…. The twins (left and Right..LOL) and my beloved club’s logo on the cake.

I knew they were up to something when organising the cake but I was absolutely stoked that they included Manly Logo on it as well in addition to using Maroon Icing.

Birthday cake.PNG

Happy birthday.
I couldn't help have a giggle at the Manly boobies cake.
I bet that's a one off production.

For my 50th , The Missus and the Kids got me a cake which incorporates two thinks I like…. The twins (left and Right..LOL) and my beloved club’s logo on the cake.

I knew they were up to something when organising the cake but I was absolutely stoked that they included Manly Logo on it as well in addition to using Maroon Icing.

View attachment 10173
Happy birthday champion
Hope 2019 brings you much happiness and good health
Also manly returning to the finals and sticking well clear of last place would be handy also.

View attachment 10173

My nomination for post of the year! Well done mate!! And congrats!!!!! You have won at life :)

View attachment 10173
Happy Birthday feathered friend . Wishing you all the best of health and happiness !!!
download (1).png
download (1).png
download (1).png
download (1).png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8