Two more years of Scam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a mockery it makes out of the NRL'S salary cap.. some clubs get persecuted with a fine tooth comb whilst others blatantly and openly rort the system. The scum should be made to include all earnings from scam's testimonial lunches, functions and match in the next 2 years of their salary cap. Doubt that will ever happen.

Well **** me with a big stick!!

AND, so much for the big testimonial.

I hope he breaks down and the Drizzle cop a Nate Myles situation.

No, if he breaks down they will probably retire him, pay him out will get salary cap relief, what we want is ongoing niggling injuries for the next years.

tenor.gif

Yay. Two more years of the smoke blowing garbage.
2019 will be known as "The year of Cronk" followed by the 2020 culmination of a dozen Channel 9 and Fux commentators circle jerking over Scam at halftime of the GF.
Good times.

Just think how sweet it will be in 15 years time when Tom and Jake play their 500th game for Manly smashing his records.

Not to mention the 7 premierships they have won. And fairly.

That would be awesome however they would need to play to about 40 years (and stay injury free) to achieve that. Better get on the calf's blood.

I like it - I am looking forward to him trashing his reputation running around on old legs
If you retire just to retain your "reputation" you are retiring for all the wrong reasons.

If you enjoy playing and still more than competitive why not keep going.

It annoys me when fans and pundits keep harping on that it is better to retire a year early than a year late, like one bad year is all it takes to forget how well they played for the previous decade.

Conversely as a coach it is important to pick the right moment when "The juice is no longer worth the squeeze".

Jamie Lyon should of played an extra year which is what i wanted, his leadership would of helped big time.

Their "run down ,old hooker "is still 3 times better then our young one in his prime,unfortunately.

Damn, didn't the nrl just change all the referee bosses and other various structures?

Now with sCam staying they'll have to revert back to the old 'ref whisper's' rules.

Jamie Lyon should of played an extra year which is what i wanted, his leadership would of helped big time.

I wanted Jamie to hang around too, but I did feel he physically got it spot on. He was starting to get run around by centres who weren't 1/10th the player he was.....he just was physically on the downhill stretch. I couldn't bare to see centres like LeiLua dominate him......just seemed to wrong, when a season or two back they wouldn't have been able to lay a finger on him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2