Tweeks for SOO 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
Choc to replace Creagh & starting in 2nd row with Bird, Lewis to the bench.

Gifty back at lock , he was wasted out wide at 2nd row

King to replace Buhrer on the bench , Farrah is an 80 minute player . NSW need big boppers on the bench .

Need a centre to replace Jennings , he's not up to this level, nor is he the answer. Time for Lawrence to have a shot , or perhaps Hayne to centre and Merritt on the wing .

Merritt- no way- not an Origin player, he would get smashed. Jennings was good and if the refs were consistent he wouldn't have got 10 in the bin (Thaiday is he king of third man in and never got 10 in the bin). I'm glad Jennings is not playing us this Sunday. I did rate Lawrence but he has been ordinary for the Tigers this year.

Hearing T-Rex is Gone for 2-3weeks with back injury, if true would go for Aaron Woods from the Tigers .

I can't see why Lewis, Uate or Morris don't come into peoples considerations about being dropped. All did nothing, especially defending. Uate lost the game for NSW with his pathetic positional play, and all people want to do is drop a couple of forwards. Dropping Creagh I can understand.

No crazy changes, ffs will NSW ever learn

Woods in for Creagh

Watmough in for T-Rex

I love watching Uate play. He is dynamic. Agreed, he made some poor reads in defence, but he is the most exciting winger in the NRL. I wish he played for Manly.
Luke Lewis is also a classy player, and Morris is the best centre option at the moment imo

The Who said:
I love watching Uate play. He is dynamic. Agreed, he made some poor reads in defence, but he is the most exciting winger in the NRL. I wish he played for Manly.
Luke Lewis is also a classy player, and Morris is the best centre option at the moment imo

Just my opinion but I don't really agree with all this poor reads in defence he is copping.

Who said it wasn't Morriss who caused the problem, even if there was a problem. I say that because QLD have the best backline in the world and close to one of the best in RL history. They will burn the best defenders they are that good, sometimes there is nothing you can do about it when the attack is that good except try to minimise the damage over 80 minutes.

I doubt if Uate scores 3 tries in that fashion during Origin 2 QLD will be splitting up/dropping Boyd and Inglis.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6