• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
More than likely off to the Dolphins next year and whilst the Broncos are flying this year,hooker is not their strong suit and he wasn’t playing well enough to get a run ahead of Walters and Paix.I don’t rate him but just my opinion.No better than Croker

Respectfully disagree.
6 appearances this year. No line breaks, tackle breaks, try assists and an average of 20 metres. He provides less than Croker.
I haven't watched this year but certainly noticed him last year and he certainly had some attack

Turpin maybe offers a tad more attacking thrust then Croker, but the leaky Manly defence would be worse again with Turpin in the middle and this is the biggest area of concern.
If/once defence improves, the attack will improve off the back of that and points "will" come.

Turpin maybe offers a tad more attacking thrust then Croker, but the leaky Manly defence would be worse again with Turpin in the middle and this is the biggest area of concern.
If/once defence improves, the attack will improve off the back of that and points "will" come.
I certainly don't think our forwards are the leaky area - I haven't seen us steamrolled down the park... our problems have been in lazy props generally not covering off on the inside but mostly our issues have been out wide especially on our right side defence. I think he averaged 40 odd tackles per game last year.

Croker goes way better now, than Turpin ever will. Hard no from me. If we are getting a new hooker, an upgrade and not a downgrade from Croker is needed.

I certainly don't think our forwards are the leaky area - I haven't seen us steamrolled down the park... our problems have been in lazy props generally not covering off on the inside but mostly our issues have been out wide especially on our right side defence. I think he averaged 40 odd tackles per game last year.
I have - almost every game our forwards are slower in just about every contest.....and not to excuse some woeful defence on that right edge, but it's from the middle being comprimised they are constantly under so much pressure.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4