TURBOOJEVIIICC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Wow!! Sign him up for life.

Gutherson too!!

Too small my arse. He knows what to do when in strife near the touchline

Very good debut from both of them. 19 years old too! *creaks back*

Darren said:
Hopefully a long and prosperous career with us for both.

You'd hope they sign Gutherson long term with the promise of snake's spot when he retires.

And TURBOOJEVIIICC should walk into starting prop within 2 yrs.

He's good enough to play full time next season imo.

That last name is Serbian/Croatian. The j is pronounced as a Ye, and that last letter ic is prnounced as ich

Jake Trrrboyevich

Yes. Both debutants were good. Jake is a big boy, but is a lot more than just brawn. He is a mart footballer and has a nice offload.

Great thing about Jake, he has 2 brothers coming through the ranks :)

Manly has Jake and Clint till the end of next year.

Lets hope that Jake can buy a few vowels of Fa'aoso and that Clint grows his tuft of hair by then:exclamation:

HappilyManly said:
Great thing about Jake, he has 2 brothers coming through the ranks :)

Manly has Jake and Clint till the end of next year.

Lets hope that Jake can buy a few vowels of Fa'aoso and Clint that grows his tuft of hair by then:exclamation:

Heard one of the fox commentators say Clint could use his NRL bonus to get his haircut finished. lol

You should see his gun fullback brother Tom, an absolute natural athlete, tall, rangy and fast like GI

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2