Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But I answered your question, and removing a monkey from your back infers we cannot win without him, which is not factually correct big fella 😉. Gawd, I’m sounding like Technical Coach 😂
Thats fine and thank you for your reply

We all have different bench marks and my Benchmark is beating the big bad top of the table gorillas and not the meek bottom of the table Monkeys :)

I've always defended our whole team when people suggest we are a one man team. What can we say though? Tonight shows we are a one man group.

Edit: Aaaaannnd then they come out and have a cracking second half. Anyone got some pepper for the egg on my face here ? Hahah

Last edited:
Manly's stats this year (excluding rounds 1 - 4):

Games played with Tom Trbojevic:
Winning percentage: 76.9%
Average winning margin: 32.4
Average losing margin: 10

Games played without Tom Trbojevic:
Winning percentage: 80%
Average winning margin: 12
Average losing margin: 14

Games played with Kurt De Luis:
Winning percentage: 83.3%
Average winning margin: 38

Rest him again next week boys & girls ? Yes or no ?
Why would we? It's not like he's played even half a season. If he's carrying an injury or even just a niggle, sure, rest him, but otherwise, we want our best team playing together in the run into the finals to solidify combinations and momentum

Des said quite definitively that Tom will play next week in the presser. No “we’ll see how he progresses this week” etc, just “Tom will play next week”.
Yeah, he'd wanna bring him back in. It almost backfired horribly leaving him out tonight

Manly's stats this year (excluding rounds 1 - 4):

Games played with Tom Trbojevic:
Winning percentage: 76.9%
Average winning margin: 32.4
Average losing margin: 10

Games played without Tom Trbojevic:
Winning percentage: 80%
Average winning margin: 12

Games played with Kurt De Luis:
Winning percentage: 83.3%
Average winning margin: 38
Well this just confirms it, Kurt De Luis is out most valuable player.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4