Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon it will be Garrick....now Tom has killed my SuperCoach finals campaign...in reality I get the decision, but with how keen Tom seemed to play, thought would be there.
I guess if Manly do well, it will be a good build up to finals and much as we all like Tom blitzing the opposition, the no risk policy is fair at this crunch time of year
Yes I cant understand it all really. The chances of Tom getting another whack on the exact same area on the face is like a million to one and with the plate there gee it would also have to be a super hard hit to be a problem. I also can't believe all the lies.... now I am getting the Des tell them nothing - but this is to another level. For Tom and the Physio to say he was ok and playing..... just frustrating. I know Des knows more than me/us but this was bordering on the ridiculous with the subtefuge. But anyway - Funa at Fullback.....I know he hasn't had many chances for ages and for that fact alone he can't play fullback. He wont have the fitness, and after that game at 5/8 - I wouldn't put him out there to run out the kicking tee.

Yes I cant understand it all really. The chances of Tom getting another whack on the exact same area on the face is like a million to one and with the plate there gee it would also have to be a super hard hit to be a problem. I also can't believe all the lies.... now I am getting the Des tell them nothing - but this is to another level. For Tom and the Physio to say he was ok and playing..... just frustrating. I know Des knows more than me/us but this was bordering on the ridiculous with the subtefuge. But anyway - Funa at Fullback.....I know he hasn't had many chances for ages and for that fact alone he can't play fullback. He wont have the fitness, and after that game at 5/8 - I wouldn't put him out there to run out the kicking tee.
Yeah mate I just don't buy it anymore with Manly and injuries. It's obvious this is much more serious than they're saying. This is a vital game for top 4 chances and the faders will be going hard for a win. You'd have to guess just like the bullsht slipped in the bathroom story that he's fractured it again and probably won't play till finals.

Yeah mate I just don't buy it anymore with Manly and injuries. It's obvious this is much more serious than they're saying. This is a vital game for top 4 chances and the faders will be going hard for a win. You'd have to guess just like the bullsht slipped in the bathroom story that he's fractured it again and probably won't play till finals.
Oh I don't believe it is any more serious. I think Des was just thinking it smart to play games for this week. Also Des just being overly cautious. As I said the chances of that injury again and with that plate in there and having to be whacked right on that exact spot... now if it was a plate in a forearm that is a pretty decent chance... on a cheekbone - gee not so much. We should still beat the Raiders ... not with Funa at Fullback.

Multiple people from the club have said publicly that there is no fracture and it’s a matter of the swelling going down. I’d be very disappointed if they had flat out lied to the fans.

Tommy is gone but never fear Moses the Monster is here

And He will be a smash Doing the Monster Mash

Sing Feathered friends . All together Now !!!

He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

Tommy is gone but never fear Moses the Monster is here

And He will be a smash Doing the Monster Mash

Sing Feathered friends . All together Now !!!

He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash
This is one of my toilet songs

It was a monster bog, a monster bog
It was a monster log, monster log
Aaaaahhhh Ooooo

Coincidently ill be busting it out in 3, 2,

Ahh game day paperwork all done and dusted

This is one of my toilet songs

It was a monster bog, a monster bog
It was a monster log, monster log
Aaaaahhhh Ooooo

Coincidently ill be busting it out in 3, 2,

Ahh game day paperwork all done and dusted
That song works as well feathered friends because

Moses the Monster will be doing the Monster Mash and Bog all over the Raiders

Keep singing @jbb/james all the way to our Great win today !!!

He did the Mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

BIG PLAYS WIN BIG GAMES !!!
gettyimages-1329019296-1024x1024.jpg

That song works as well feathered friends because

Moses the Monster will be doing the Monster Mash and Bog all over the Raiders

Keep singing @jbb/james all the way to our Great win today !!!
Wife just told me to shut up singing about my bowel movements, ............again I asked if if she was disputing its monster tag or the harmony

Cos ill get the doctor
To take a picture
So you can look at it from inside as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4