Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't wait to see Tommy trot out for 3 origin games when we've sat here week after week paying him a squillion to sit on the sidelines while we watch this shtloaf served up to us.

I’m a massive NSW fan. But I swear. If he plays in origin one. I’m not even watching it.

You’d think so but they didn’t stop DCE last year and he was clearly hampered and his form for Manly after Origin wasn’t worth his price tag
His form before origin this year isn't worth the price tag either.

Obviously the injury was worse than we have been told. It was 95 % healed apparently 3 weeks ago ! The fact remains he is a financial liability at the moment and unless he gets his hamstrings right he will continue to be so. That is both sad and frustrating as he is a super player and the one player that can make a difference.

The thing that irritates me though is how inept our rehab team seems to be initially it was a Grade 2, 4-6 week injury now its been over 10 weeks !

The rehab team completely screwed up Walker's foot injury, so I guess they are making sure they don't screw this up as well.

We have Sirro and AFB both playing on one leg - surely they can be rested now and the so called young guns given a chance to prove themselves worthy of first grade. Guaca and Sipley.

Obviously the injury was worse than we have been told. It was 95 % healed apparently 3 weeks ago ! The fact remains he is a financial liability at the moment and unless he gets his hamstrings right he will continue to be so. That is both sad and frustrating as he is a super player and the one player that can make a difference.

The thing that irritates me though is how inept our rehab team seems to be initially it was a Grade 2, 4-6 week injury now its been over 10 weeks !

I say it’s blown way out because he re injured coming back as 1st reported. Sounds like we are covering up the mess by saying it’s taking longer thank expected. He was originally due back for the Knights game weeks ago.
My guess he was rushed back to save the season and backfired but just a guess.

I say it’s blown way out because he re injured coming back as 1st reported. Sounds like we are covering up the mess by saying it’s taking longer thank expected. He was originally due back for the Knights game weeks ago.
My guess he was rushed back to save the season and backfired but just a guess.
And you know what if the club just came out and said we got it terribly wrong with turbo and his injury is season ending then I can live with that but with this false mis information at present it doesn’t help anyone.

i have said this before but the whole club, staff management , players, coaches are not being held to account this season and no one is taking responsibility for this screw up of a season.

i agree the club is covering up there mistakes.

Last edited:
Tom shouldn't be allowed to play again this season.
NSW can do without him; there are plenty of great centres and fullbacks from which to pick.
Origin should be a reward for the best players during the season.He doesn't deserve a look in.

Odds on, if he is declared fit even if he doesn't play for Manly again this season ... bloody Fittler will still pick him.

I get the impression that a lot of Manly fans are going to be pissed off if Tom doesn't play again this year for Manly, but then is declared fit for Origin. Especially if something happens and we can't have him for a good portion of 2021.
I disagree.

Let him play and watch him grow an extra leg for the occasion... and then take the hammy from the new leg and implant it in the old leg. Fukkking genius.

Odds on, if he is declared fit even if he doesn't play for Manly again this season ... bloody fittler will still pick him.

Having missed eight weeks with a hamstring injury last year, Turbo played a blinder in his return game against Saints and was subsequently picked for Origin 2 where he scored three tries. I am sure he wants to resume playing as soon as possible. As Des said 'Tommy Turbo will resume playing when Tommy Turbo thinks he is ready to play'. It must be very frustrating for Turbo seeing the team slide downhill over the last 10 weeks. He wants to play for the Sea Eagles and, of course, he wants to play for the Blues. To this point in time, he hasn't sustained injuries playing rep games - let's hope that never happens.

Tedesco
Addo Carr
Staggs
???
???

whighton
Cleary.
Keary should return - Wighton & Staggs in the centres with Turbo right wing. Of course, who knows which players will be fit & available post finals? Might be very different line ups for the Blues & Maroons to what we would expect now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6