Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t understand the rest him line.

If a hamstring doesn’t get better in 6 months. It never will.

Actually Jake. DCE. Siro. They all need rests for the rest of the year.

Why not forfeit?

Obviously the injury was worse than we have been told. It was 95 % healed apparently 3 weeks ago ! The fact remains he is a financial liability at the moment and unless he gets his hamstrings right he will continue to be so. That is both sad and frustrating as he is a super player and the one player that can make a difference.

The thing that irritates me though is how inept our rehab team seems to be initially it was a Grade 2, 4-6 week injury now its been over 10 weeks !

I get the impression that a lot of Manly fans are going to be pissed off if Tom doesn't play again this year for Manly, but then is declared fit for Origin. Especially if something happens and we can't have him for a good portion of 2021.
I agree but the carrot that is Origin money,maybe too much for him to say no

I get the impression that a lot of Manly fans are going to be pissed off if Tom doesn't play again this year for Manly, but then is declared fit for Origin. Especially if something happens and we can't have him for a good portion of 2021.
Then injures himself again and out for half of next season like you said

Not just money he wants honours as well, every player does. That said I too would be peeved if he plays S.O.O without a game for Manly and gets injured.

Well ... you'd like to think that common sense would prevail. After all, its Manly who are paying him $1.1m per year, not the NSWRL.
You’d think so but they didn’t stop DCE last year and he was clearly hampered and his form for Manly after Origin wasn’t worth his price tag

In other breaking news, water is indeed wet.

Stuff Fittler and Johns. We need Tom fit and ready for next year. How can you pick a player that has missed most of the second part of the season. They wont care if he gets injured again. They both hate Manly so why would they care

I don’t understand the rest him line.

If a hamstring doesn’t get better in 6 months. It never will.

Actually Jake. DCE. Siro. They all need rests for the rest of the year.

Why not forfeit?
They'll have a FUKING rest in 4 weeks time thanks to their sht efforts for 5 months. The FUKING bludgers can work for their money like the rest of us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6