Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just medically retire him.

Jake and DCE too.

Then we can try to form a balanced squad with the total monies available to us. We could buy 6 VERY good players with that money.
If you medically retired every young star who gets seriously injured for a couple years you wouldn’t have much to pick from.

Hope this is a bit of a joke / troll from you because if not, probably one of the biggest dummy spits I’ve seen on this forum

The bloke put 10+ kgs on in the off season. Hes 23 just getting used to his body and weight size. Give him time.

Tedesco’s injury run was worse than Turbos at his age and look what happened. Probably had a similar weight gain too.

Give Turbo time, its only his second properly stuffed season.

I tell you what, I'd much rather the hammy problems that Tommy has than the ACL injuries that Tedesco had.

If you medically retired every young star who gets seriously injured for a couple years you wouldn’t have much to pick from.

Hope this is a bit of a joke / troll from you because if not, probably one of the biggest dummy spits I’ve seen on this forum
Not a dummy-spit at all, I think the guy is fantastic...on the rare occasion he plays. I said medically retire all 3 of them, not just Tom.
We won't win anything unless we can find these 3 a LOT of TPA money and reduce their impact on our cap, and hence our squad.. That's what the big-spending clubs do.

Everyone can blindly hope for success but it won't happen if we don't find $1M+ per season somewhere or magically unearth 4 future stars coz our squad is nowhere near consistently competing under the new rules.

Our wanker mate on Facebook ( yes the one mentioned on here many times ) has absolute inside knowledge that Turbo is no chance for any game in 2020.

FMD he’s a dickhead.

Don't you worry, I've seen the screenshots people have saved from his stupid posts after he deletes them, even ones where he's messaged people on Facebook to criticise them.

Remember being shown one where he put a post up saying that Waddell is Cartwright's godson, and then Waddell's sister came on and denied that. It was comedy gold!

I'd rather he miss 2020 than come back and do another hammy trying to help us scrape into the 8... but only if it means that his hammies are more sound going forward...
We should concentrate on getting the team structured to use him effectively because if Tom ever plays a full season he has the ability to win the Dally M, Clive Churchill and deliver us the premiership - he is that good in my mind...

I’m not mentioning his name as I’ve been down a defamation road before .

He’s an admin on the biggest Facebook fan page.

And is a total WANKER , @ManlyArmy might be prepared to name him.

Not a dummy-spit at all, I think the guy is fantastic...on the rare occasion he plays. I said medically retire all 3 of them, not just Tom.
We won't win anything unless we can find these 3 a LOT of TPA money and reduce their impact on our cap, and hence our squad.. That's what the big-spending clubs do.

Everyone can blindly hope for success but it won't happen if we don't find $1M+ per season somewhere or magically unearth 4 future stars coz our squad is nowhere near consistently competing under the new rules.
You've being hammering this point in a few threads.

Can you fill me in on wages of the three, how it is structured over the course of their deals, how much of each is TPAs (because I believe Manly are mid table in TPAs).
Can you please let me know if the marquee allowance applies to any and the % discount DCE gets for long service.
Can you also please fill me in on the bonus structure of their deals if any.

Basically just an accurate gross pay they are each getting for each year of their deal and then the amount of that that is not counting to the cap?

Thank you.

his surname is like s

Is it R . . . . T S. . . .n ?

I thought he’d resigned , a new moderator invited me so I clicked yes and the first post I see is from this ****wit.

He’d be pissed if he knew I was back as we had a very big falling out a few years ago , threats / messages the whole caboodle.

He’s a ****ing nutter , if I was an Admin there I’d remove him and block him from rejoining.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4