Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember a young player called Steve Matai came in at center and his debut year wasn't exactly crash hot but see where it went. How the f*** is Tevita Funa and Morgan Harper ever going to get experience constantly sitting on the sidelines while we witness this pitful excuse for a backline continually under perform yet get picked week after week. Parker, Garrick are not up to it. Suli either but he's injured. F*** them all off and give these young blokes a f***ing chance. They can"t be any worse than the 40 point floggings every f***ing week.

I remember a young player called Steve Matai came in at center and his debut year wasn't exactly crash hot but see where it went. How the f*** is Tevita Funa and Morgan Harper ever going to get experience constantly sitting on the sidelines while we witness this pitful excuse for a backline continually under perform yet get picked week after week. Parker, Garrick are not up to it. Suli either but he's injured. F*** them all off and give these young blokes a f***ing chance. They can"t be any worse than the 40 point floggings every f***ing week.
so true. Matai's defence was awful in his first season.. but boy oh boy did he figure it out!

Love this, Go Manly

Another thing I'd consider is Jurbo in Glenn Stewart type roll on edges as that would add stiffness in defense and ball playing possibilities as well as saving him do 50 tackles
He's the only one who's doing the tackling. Imagine the score line if he's not making those tackles? Cricket scores lol

Tommy hasn't played enough games the past two seasons to he our number 1 at the moment the only number one he is right now is the number 1 drain on the salary cap

Maybe so Tag, but at present we have no one who is seemingly even half the fullback Tommy is. Maybe Koula or even Weekes may rise to a comparable status, but thats some way off. Top fullbacks cost big money. Without them...well it explains part of Manly's problem of late. You have to outlay big bickies for full back, 5/8, half and hooker...the spine. Weakness in any of those positions results in an also ran status for the team.

And you can't pay 1mill a year for a centre, no matter how good he is.

And you can't pay 1mill a year for a centre, no matter how good he is.
Is that worse than paying $1 mill a year for a fullback who never plays?

I get that getting him on the field is important, but really, he's going to be required to run, tackle and stretch out those fragile hammies no matter where he lines up. Either he's fit to play or he isn't.

Is that worse than paying $1 mill a year for a fullback who never plays?

I get that getting him on the field is important, but really, he's going to be required to run, tackle and stretch out those fragile hammies no matter where he lines up. Either he's fit to play or he isn't.
yep and if he isn't err on the side of caution

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4