Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
better play him outside foran though . play his outside dce and he has a huge chance of getting injured again by either cooling down from no use or hospital passes

Total workload at centre would be reduced but there will be a time where Tom is required to go at 100% no matter where we hide him. If he is not right, leave him out. If we must risk him to save our season then it should be at fullback only.

Hmmmm

A centre at fullback
A fullback at centre
A 5/8 at hooker with a 5/8 as his backup
A 5/8 in the second row
A front rower in the second row (potentially)

And we're dead last on the ladder. Who could have figured that out??

Not that he’s always right, but Wacko’s Whispers is predicting Turbo could return this week at centre where there is less running required.

It’s in the DT early mail.

I personally like the idea. We need him on the field and if playing centre let’s him ease into it and reduces the chance of re-injury then do it
What have I been saying wankers whispers my asse he hacked me

It's not like he would play legit centre anyway..
He played centre In origin and scored 3 trys. 1 contesting a kid and stealing the ball (like a fullback)
And 2 tries pushing up the middle as a support runner (like a fullback)

Maybe not letting him catch kicks and launch his body into the defensive line 10 times a game but still have him roaming around in attack isn't such a bad idea
What been saying for ages in rotation with fb possible funa centre in defense roam and rotate through middle

Hmmmm

A centre at fullback
A fullback at centre
A 5/8 at hooker with a 5/8 as his backup
A 5/8 in the second row
A front rower in the second row (potentially)

And we're dead last on the ladder. Who could have figured that out??

Get your own material.!! @:p

Yeah this is great.

We can have a centre playing at fullback.

A fullback playing centre.

Two 5/8ths playing hooker.

A 5/8th playing second row.

This is some real big brain stuff.
Oh man we are such a mess... Bulldogs are our only hope at avoiding the spoon.

What been saying for ages in rotation with fb possible funa centre in defense roam and rotate through middle
That's what ide be doing.. seems insane to pay a million to a bloke and expect him to run head first into a line of props every time he returns a kick.... Rather see him do less of that and leave room to cut opponents to shreds with ball in hand

I have a pretty good footy brain been saying that for ages ,thanks for agreeing as to me it's a no brainier.To many positives turbos self preservation,plus adds x factor and uncertainty and strike power as roaming type .Another thing I'd consider is Jurbo in Glenn Stewart type roll on edges as that would add stiffness in defense and ball playing possibilities as well as saving him do 50 tackles

Last edited:
Not that he’s always right, but Wacko’s Whispers is predicting Turbo could return this week at centre where there is less running required.

It’s in the DT early mail.

I personally like the idea. We need him on the field and if playing centre let’s him ease into it and reduces the chance of re-injury then do it
i have always said Tom should do a Jack Wighton, but I guess centre is better than fullback.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4