[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Time to go away Train hard and come back and play a couple of games next year I doubt no other team would pay 1.2 million for him NOW....LIABILITY..!!

This is a relief in that he avoids the serious rotator cuff shoulder injury.

Time to go away and get totally fit for next season. I hope that Fittler does the right thing and rules him out of origin, enough is enough!
Shouldn't that have been the thinking before this weekend? Not having a go at you Sheridan, just so peed off with this situation that was so obviously avoidable. Despite the emotional dreaming of many on here, common sense should have prevailed. It didn't.

If the injury is short term(i.e. 2-4 weeks), I reckon from what Freddy has said about wanting him for SoO and that he wasn’t worried about Tommy having only 2 games under his belt, then he might want him to train on, go into the bubble with the SoO team and possibly use him for depth.

I hope that I’m wrong though.

Well when he came back last year he tore a pec in a similar type tackle. I think the notion of putting him at center may be a necessary step to preserve his career BUT nobody pays $1mil for a center.
Brisbane paid bird 900 to not play for two seasons.

Sounds like Tommy, and probably the rest of the team need to take up a new training regime.
Injuring his shoulder like that looked like he lacked flexibility.

plenty of stretching and pilates to get all those muscles loose and ready.

Sounds like Tommy, and probably the rest of the team need to take up a new training regime.
Injuring his shoulder like that looked like he lacked flexibility.

plenty of stretching and pilates to get all those muscles loose and ready.
I think it was a poorly timed desperate tackle. Good on him for trying. Darius would have avoided any contact in the same situation.

tom’s timing was off all day but that is understandable.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles can now confirm the latest news on the shoulder injury suffered today at Lottoland to full-back Tom Trbojevic.

Scans taken tonight have ruled out the initial fears of a significant rotator cuff injury or shoulder instability, which would have required surgical intervention.

The injury to Tom’s posterior shoulder will now see him miss Manly’s final match of the season next Sunday.

I think it was a poorly timed desperate tackle. Good on him for trying. Darius would have avoided any contact in the same situation.

tom’s timing was off all day but that is understandable.
My timing has been off for most of my life, especially at home

**** Tommy. If he wants my respect then its time to step up and show me the type of person he wants to be. Say no to SOO circus and make a gesture that you care for the club who gives you a shipload of cash to do what you do. Its all about perception. I would never want to stop a player from playing representative footy, but this is beyond that now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4