[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
So by all accounts hes ready to go next week against the titans.
With so little game time since the new faster game came in, I wonder how long before hands on hips and blowing hard struggling to keep up with the Harries.

So by all accounts hes ready to go next week against the titans.
With so little game time since the new faster game came in, I wonder how long before hands on hips and blowing hard struggling to keep up with the Harries.
I don’t have the exact number but it would be about 9 months since he’s played a game ( I don’t count the one where he came back and was hurt again in about 10 minutes ).

So you’d have to say he’d be a long way from being ready.

I dunno about this but maybe he needs to be slowly brought back on by putting him in a less impactful position.

I really ( REALLY) worry he’s not going to last even the first game.

I don’t have the exact number but it would be about 9 months since he’s played a game ( I don’t count the one where he came back and was hurt again in about 10 minutes ).

So you’d have to say he’d be a long way from being ready.

I dunno about this but maybe he needs to be slowly brought back on by putting him in a less impactful position.

I really ( REALLY) worry he’s not going to last even the first game.
Certainly be a teat of character for him. Just can't see him keeping up the whole game speed and fitness wise, hope they don't have the attitude of Turbos at the back we're right.
They need to step up more if anything.

Fifita was given far too much space and time by Newcastle. need to get him early before he winds up.
Agree he was in beast mode, but was allowed to be by a very ordinary knights team. Also was stinking out and knights got gassed in that first half. We will be confident after last week and will give Tge Titans a good run I reckon.

ST: Nooooo, don't do it tommy!!!

TT: Riiiiiiiip!

ST: Ah f&^%%$*^ hell!

dsc08525.jpg

Big test this afternoon , will he last 10 minutes ??

Will he last the first half ??

Will be make it through the game and play next week ??

As I say a BIG test !!

He wont, can't be 'match fit'. Therefore, he should aim to play 50 mins. Go off, once MWSE have a big lead . . . . :D
next week, 60 mins
then 70.

Well the team is on something judging by the way they're all sniffing whatever is in that tube!

The guy is useless (nice fellow) and a drain on our cap. Time to release him and hope some desperate club will sign him. I'm sick off reading all these puff pieces about how he is flying in training yet when it's time to deliver turbo is a bust.

This guy sits on the sidelines more than he plays. Sorry time to leg this flog go. Need to sign a fullback asap. I bet if and when he comes back he'll do the other hammy. We can't keep wrapping this guy up in cotton wool.

At this point I'd rather have the 1.2 mil to spend on someone fit. Too many sitting on the injury benches or waiting to go to court. I duuno - fed up with it all.

yet another example of horrible retention and recruitment from the club.

Is Turbo a nice guy, absolutely he is..
Should he have been offered a massive contract like he has, 100% not. Terrible decision. Decisions about players futures need to be done clinically, taking into account ALL factors, talent and durability top of the list. Contracts should never be offered with emotional attachments. Decisions need to be about what’s best for the CLUB, not player.

Once again Manly and many fans are being short changed by sh!thouse decisions made by the recruitment team.

Tommy 2 Stroke.
He is not bigger than the club and as Johnny Gibbs did Tom needs to now retire early.

We standing by these comments boys?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4