[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Wasn't there talk of the owners of URM wanting to buy the club?
Whether the Penn's ever sell to new owners or not I don't think our club can continue like this long term.
We're being run like a local footy club in a National competition and the gap between us and the big clubs will widen.
It was like this in our last golden era but we were just lucky to have a group of excellent players so had success on the pitch but now we're sht both on and off the pitch.
As HK_Eagle has mentioned we need leaders with vision.
I don't know why our club hasn't actively tried to expand towards the North Shore. There are still old angry Bears supporters but the younger generation won't remember what the Northern Eagles were.
I don't see where the owners actively do anything positive, its just a sh!t run business. Russell Crowe (who I don't like) shows what its like to have a passion for his club and does what's needed to support them and make them competitive.

Apart from that the salary cap is not working and the gap is widening.

I don't care anymore, it will be a short period and out for the season again unfortunately.
Great player whose career will never reach its potential because of injury.

I don't care anymore, it will be a short period and out for the season again unfortunately.
Great player whose career will never reach its potential because of injury.

If this happens, Manly have a legit claim to medically retire Tommy and not have it off our salary cap.

Another week away?

That must have been some bathroom spill!

My dad recovers quicker than that and he's 91. (Plays almost the same amount of games as well).

/grumble

-get well soon TT

The take away is change is imminent, it has taken time.

Some personnel with diverse experiences / backgrounds can only benefit the current setup.

Hopefully empowerment is given to these individuals that Penn speaks about.

Hoping this week, need Turbo in the team.

Fingers crossed when he does return he gets to play out the rest of the season injury free, to good of a player to loose from the game, there ain’t many players like Turbo in the game.

Long term I think Turbo should be pushed to the centres. He’s played there and played well. Would be less stressful on those hammies, far less ground to cover. Let Walker go as part of the purge, Turbo to centre and go to market for a FB. He may actually play more than 6 games a year..

It is Trent's first year. Let's see if the Bulldogs are still a basket case in his third year...
You have a very very very very very short memory feathered friend

How good was Trent in his 3rd and final year when he quit and we came second last with this team ?

Tom Turbo
M. Write "
Kelly
Suli
Parker
Walker
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Kappow
Thompson
Shaun Lane
Jake

In his 3rd year this team under Trent came 2nd last

You have a very very very very very short memory feathered friend

How good was Trent in his 3rd and final year when he quit and we came second last with this team ?

Tom Turbo
M. Write "
Kelly
Suli
Parker
Walker
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Kappow
Thompson
Shaun Lane
Jake

In his 3rd year this team under Trent came 2nd last
I was talking about his current coaching gig. I guess time will tell...

I was talking about his current coaching gig. I guess time will tell...
Well, I was talking about his past coaching record as head coach at NRL level and Junior level at Penrith

Time ?
It did not take much time for Trent to show his head coach incompetence and start of the season where he left of at Manly . The dogs could not manage to score a single point in 3 games as he is now into the record books for taking his team down to the worst team in the history of the game

I think they'll rush him back in Rd 8.

Remember when everyone thought Foran was the injury liability ?

TT makes Foz look durable.

Doesn’t really matter which round he won’t last long regardless.

Guaranteed he’s injured again within a few games ( if not the first one ).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4