[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Truth, lies , subterfuge honestly who gives a **** , our gun player is out for potentially two months or more.

AGAIN!!

Forget the blame game how are we going to get through it is the more important issue.
Come one feathered friends . Be the Sea eagles that we are and fly above negativity !!!

Tommy is a gun and it is time for all our other players to learn how to fire up

I look at this as a blessing for our team that needs more practice learning to be more than a one man team and practice makes perfect

Blessed are the positive in spirit for they shall inherit success :)
download (2).jpg

Not a lot of evidence to call a man a liar ..
That's very true. And unless someone had a camera inside the Trbojevic bathroom (which wouldn't be a complete surprise in this day and age), we'll never know exactly what happened. But as I said, how he got the injury doesn't matter at all. All that matters is he's injured and the team needs to deal with it.

Come one feathered friends . Be the Sea eagles that we are and fly above negativity !!!

Tommy is a gun and it is time for all our other players to learn how to fire up

I look at this as a blessing for our team that needs more practice learning to be more than a one man team and practice makes perfect

Blessed are the positive in spirit for they shall inherit success :)
View attachment 17048

I'm trying to be positive.... it's hard
vQHr6bo7iQ5UY.gif

I'm trying to be positive.... it's hard
View attachment 17051
Yes it is very hard to remain positive
It is a daily battle against our negative thoughts that we must fight very hard and a battle we cannot afford to lose because if we do lose our life flushes down the toilet feathered friend

Here are your tools to toughen up and remain positive ...

Good luck feathered friend . We are all right behind you

You can do this !!!

Here's How To Stay Positive
  • Change Your Perspective. Being positive starts with changing your perspective on how you see things. ...
  • Take A Step Back. ...
  • Be Mindful. ...
  • Create A Positive Environment. ...
  • Take It Slow. ...
  • Bring Positivity To Others. ...
  • A Healthy Body Makes A Healthy Mind. ...
  • Practice Being Grateful.

Last edited:
I remember the days when Choc was caught having a piss in the Corso was the worst thing to happen for the club
I will put things in perspective for all the feathered friends on here ...

Boys will be boys

I still do some outrageous things . It only takes a moment of madness

And the fact is .
There is a little madness in all of us !!!

eaglemadness_banner_vs1.jpg.jpeg

That's very true. And unless someone had a camera inside the Trbojevic bathroom (which wouldn't be a complete surprise in this day and age), we'll never know exactly what happened. But as I said, how he got the injury doesn't matter at all. All that matters is he's injured and the team needs to deal with it.

Have you considered that in the video, Tom doesn't appear to pull up lame ... and that a grade 2 tear would cause enough discomfort that everybody would have noticed him limping ... or that of the 20/30/or 50 people watching ... not one has gone on social media calling his story BS ... or does the conspiracy theory also include Parker and the rest of his team mates, plus Harry the Flash, his giggling mate and all the spectators ....

I don't know what happened either Ron E, but I am prepared to give a bloke who has never given any reason to doubt him the benefit of the doubt ..

Have you considered that in the video, Tom doesn't appear to pull up lame ... and that a grade 2 tear would cause enough discomfort that everybody would have noticed him limping ... or that of the 20/30/or 50 people watching ... not one has gone on social media calling his story BS ... or does the conspiracy theory also include Parker and the rest of his team mates, plus Harry the Flash, his giggling mate and all the spectators ....

I don't know what happened either Ron E, but I am prepared to give a bloke who has never given any reason to doubt him the benefit of the doubt ..
Harry the Flash LOL !!!

I have considered that. All that the video proves is that Harry the Flash leaves Tommy Turbo in the dust. Doesn't show a direct causal connection to the injury.

Also finding it amusing that he is stupid for having a trot the other night, soon he won’t be allowed to pick up a box of Barrett’s leftover furniture because that will be irresponsible
Yes, its smart for someone coming off back-to-back injuries, having spent months repairing his hammies, travelling to Melbourne getting expert advice all in the name of addressing a very serious and repetitive injury problem, to then race someone on a hard and uneven surface like pavers (not grass or sand) - with a high likelihood of doing it without proper warm-up. Come on. He knew he stuffed up, that's why he apologised. If you asked him now if he thinks it was stupid I know what the answer would be.

He is a good kid, a clean-cut kid, but he mucked up this time and its cost him and the club.

Ahh stop playing Mr Logic and Reason. Boo. Whether he injured it in the race or not it was silly of him given the surface, his history and no proper warm-up (likely). Plenty of people are on social media calling it BS...have you not read this forum?!

Let us vent and whine and cry and wail...its a supporter's right. None of this well-reasoned benefit of the doubt crap...hang him and cut of his testicles! @Wombat64 has bet and lost his left nut so many times we can donate one to him.

Ummm yes sure but personally If my employer came to me and was like, hey, your 120k.....shalk we make it 80?

I'd tell them to go jump
It's apples and oranges as well all know. But, if your employer was paying you to undertake 25 projects a year (let's call these projects games) and you only performed 12 of those projects (or games) I'm Tipping your boss would not be happy, and would probably let you go, or would renegotiate until you had shown that you could sustain the required workload and that would come with a reduction of income.

You can't compare I know, but that's what happens in the real world if you don't perform or are unable to perform at the level you are employed as.

What is even more embarrassing is that Harry is faster than Turbo. The average no name punter in the street moves better than our 1.1m Rolls Royce that sits in the garage all season.
Hey Snake.....you think Tom was running at full speed? If he had a few sherbets I kind of think he wouldn’t have been running that fast & possibly was just playing with Harry.....knowing he could injure himself on the Corso slippery tiles?? He’d have to be totally out of it to risk running & tempting fate. To be honest I can’t believe all the media hype & garbage about this Harry guy. This guy would’ve been eating Tom’s dust in a real race....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4