[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Unlikely he will be picked for Origin now. Will be interesting to see who takes his place. Maybe one of the Titans centres will be selected for the Maroons (at least in the train on squad).

By the way, this could be a sticky thread :)

Oh boy, what a challenge/gamble to continue persisting with Tom. Yeah, we can go on about luck, and even pull out exceptions like Teddy to make us feel better, but....

How do we decide his “bad luck” is just that? Or that it’s about a growing body and it will mature and settle down? I doubt anybody at the club knows that answer, and even if they did, they probably wouldn’t want to answer.

It’s a lot of money tied up in a roll of the dice.

Well when he came back last year he tore a pec in a similar type tackle. I think the notion of putting him at center may be a necessary step to preserve his career BUT nobody pays $1mil for a center.

Absolutely the best possible news.

Origin will not be on the table, he can now take a break from the rehab that has been constant for the past 3 months and get a full off season under his belt which he didn’t have last year.

Great news, mentally he'll be struggling but if there is one person that has been to hell and come back it's Brett. I remember reading an article where Tedesco praising Snake for helping him overcome his horrific time with injury with advice and look at him now. Tom will come back stronger. At least he got to test out the hamstring with that chase down to save a try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4