[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
We standing by these comments boys?
Tom isn’t even the best player in his family let alone our club. Ben has him and jake both covered :p :p :p

now being serious. Everyone on this forum knows how much i loved Snake. But i think Tom has probably surpassed the great man now.

At the moment the only player in the NRL better is Nathan Cleary.

Tom isn’t even the best player in his family let alone our club. Ben has him and jake both covered :p :p :p

now being serious. Everyone on this forum knows how much i loved Snake. But i think Tom has probably surpassed the great man now.

At the moment the only player in the NRL better is Nathan Cleary.
Tommy still has a long way to go to surpass Snake as I reckon players should be judged on careers, not just the peaks, and Snake's career was incredible.

But, if he can maintain the standard of play from the start of last year and when he has played this year, I reckon we won't be talking about whether he is better than Snake, but whether he is the best player to have played for Manly.

We standing by these comments boys?
@Disco those comments are based on the fact that he regularly gets injured, not how good he is. So the jury is out for me. He cops another injury and is out for another year would you really be happy?

That being said, he’s absolutely on fire and I’m loving it. His game today was absolutely phenomenal, just fuking huge. Long may it continue..

@Disco those comments are based on the fact that he regularly gets injured, not how good he is. So the jury is out for me. He cops another injury and is out for another year would you really be happy?

That being said, he’s absolutely on fire and I’m loving it. His game today was absolutely phenomenal, just fuking huge. Long may it continue..
Fair call

Injury history is a concern but for me he is worth the risk and the money.

Generational talent

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6