[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Cannot believe the number of people prepared to call .. someone, who up until yesterday was the pride of the club, both on and off the field, a remarkable young man from a wonderful family ... a liar and a flog and call for him to be thrown on the scrap heap ...

All because they are the masters of reading between the lines ...

I guess at the end of the day .. fans are just like footy players .. there are some very ordinary ones out there ...

Next they'll be calling for him to go into the second row!!!!!

~wink...lol~

Cannot believe the number of people prepared to call .. someone, who up until yesterday was the pride of the club, both on and off the field, a remarkable young man from a wonderful family ... a liar and a flog and call for him to be thrown on the scrap heap ...

I guess at the end of the day .. fans are just like footy players .. there are some very ordinary ones out there ...
My point of view Woodsie - it wasn't a smart thing to do on the drink and being Tom, due to his usually ultra moral standing for a young bloke today, was quite suprised....especially with all the commotion on how risky his hammies are and being a million dollar Star player.

But....this is not why I would turn on him at all....I mean if anyone here was down at the corso would have likely been high fiving and thinking it was a good jesture he is mingling and interacting with local fans, I doubt anyone on Silvertails would have went over and said "Tom, you can't do this"

What does concern me FAR more being perfectly honest, it seems his hamstrings could well be a timebomb and he will be lucky to play 10 games a season which is not ideal for your X factor player....and not his fault, it's how it is....in fact seems they are only getting worse.
I wish him well on the recovery and will be stoked to see him back on the field, but in all truth, I will be suprised to see him go the rest of season without similar issues occuring again (on the field/training)....not being a POD (profit of doom) and let me add, an absolute favourite player of mine, but unfortunately, the record speaks for itself.

Absolutely no need for that but **** me it is very frustrating AND considering the two years he’s just had, to go “ street racing “ is hardly a good look !!

However , we were all young once and he’ll learn.

My point of view Woodsie - it wasn't a smart thing to do on the drink and being Tom, due to his usually ultra moral standing for a young bloke today, was quite suprised....especially with all the commotion on how risky his hammies are and being a million dollar Star player.

But....this is not why I would turn on him at all....I mean if anyone here was down at the corso would have likely been high fiving and thinking it was a good jesture he is mingling and interacting with local fans, I doubt anyone on Silvertails would have went over and said "Tom, you can't do this"

What does concern me FAR more being perfectly honest, it seems his hamstrings could well be a timebomb and he will be lucky to play 10 games a season which is not ideal for your X factor player....and not his fault, it's how it is....in fact seems they are only getting worse.
I wish him well on the recovery and will be stoked to see him back on the field, but in all truth, I will be suprised to see him go the rest of season without similar issues occuring again (on the field/training)....not being a POD (profit of doom) and let me add, an absolute favourite player of mine, but unfortunately, the record speaks for itself.

Maybe he needs 12 months off to let them really recover.

I’m not a Physio so this could in fact be the worst thing to do but rest is usually the cure for most sports injuries.

Agree, racing in the Corso not the best plan, and silly given his history .. but I was not addressing that issue .... I simply think the number of conspiracy theorists willing to call a good kid a liar without any evidence or prior form ... surprising ...

Maybe he needs 12 months off to let them really recover.

I’m not a Physio so this could in fact be the worst thing to do but rest is usually the cure for most sports injuries.
Yeh recovery is numero uno with ALL injuries...but he has had a looong off season recovery and missed the back end of the season....even a grade 3 should be repaired in 8 weeks....it's the fact it's reoccuring and ongoing that is the problem imo.
I mean he could take a season off, but the issue will still be on par as this area will not get stronger and having this time awau from the contact may actually shock the body on return.
In saying this there's no real answer, only a case of cotton wool which is a scary though in the brutal contact sport of rugby league, particularly an injury which happens more often than not without contact even being made....

1614038782639.png

Oh well I guess we universally agreed he’s “****ed up” but let’s hope he learns from that and let’s hope his Hammies repair enough for him to fore fill his unbelievable talent because at full strength he’s an absolute match winner.

Agree, racing in the Corso not the best plan, and silly given his history .. but I was not addressing that issue .... I simply think the number of conspiracy theorists willing to call a good kid a liar without any evidence or prior form ... surprising ...
Makes no difference how he was injured, and running down the Corso after a few drinks rates fairly low on the scale of NRL players' crimes and misdemeanours, but I actually do think he's lying. I base that more off his weird presser than the phone footage of Tommy vs Harry (Winner: Harry). He was clearly uncomfortable telling that story and looked like he didn't believe it himself.

In fairness to Tommy, he's a much better footy player than he is a liar.

Makes no difference how he was injured, and running down the Corso after a few drinks rates fairly low on the scale of NRL players' crimes and misdemeanours, but I actually do think he's lying. I base that more off his weird presser than the phone footage of Tommy vs Harry (Winner: Harry). He was clearly uncomfortable telling that story and looked like he didn't believe it himself.

In fairness to Tommy, he's a much better footy player than he is a liar.

Not a lot of evidence to call a man a liar ..

That was very funny lol !

That is what we need in life and that is a little bit of humour

We also need to always look on the positive and bright side of life and hope that things will get better for Terrific Tom Turbo

FOCUS ON HOPE AND YOU WILL NEVER FEEL HELPLESS

THERE IS A GREAT POSSIBILITY THAT TOM WILL BE BACK STRONGER AND BETTER THAN EVER !

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6