[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
The chances of Tom getting another long term injury are the same chances that DCE or Jake or Foran or Schuster or anyone has of getting injured. This is a contact sport, injuries happen. Plan for if they do happen ... but never forget out now or you'll loose sight of it. And right now Tom is in arguably career best form, even better than he was last year before his injury and we all remember how well he was playing then.

Fair call

Injury history is a concern but for me he is worth the risk and tge money.

Generational talent
Mate definitely not going to argue with his talent, like I said only concern for me is his injury history. Hopefully he’s past it and can go on a lengthy run of being injury free. He does that and he could be anything....

Hopefully precautionary... He looked pretty spent at the end of the match.

You see the work being put into him at half time in regards to his hamstrings, I’d imagine this is to aid recovery, particularly with the shorter turn around against the Broncos.

They’re doing everything possible to keep him on field - I wouldn’t worry too much!

Oh noooo not again !!!! Tommy looked deflated in the team song with an ice pack on both hamstrings :(
Didn't look deflated to me at all.

Just because he's not overly animated or throwing water on people doesn't mean he is deflated - seems pretty measured when he scores or sets up every try, even if its off the back of the crazy stuff he pulls off.

Turbo is fine, and in the most stunning form. I plan to enjoy it for as long as I can!

PS Given guys ARE throwing water around, he is probably not jumping up and down to avoid a repeat of a certain fateful shower earlier in the year....

I think Tommy has got a certain angriness in his play this year since coming back. He looks more fired up then I have ever seen him on the field, like he has something big to prove. Maybe all that criticism he copped for pulling a hammy and all the talk of him being injury prone has made him determined to prove some people wrong. I'm liking Angry Tommy - keep sticking it to them.

Didn't look deflated to me at all.

Just because he's not overly animated or throwing water on people doesn't mean he is deflated - seems pretty measured when he scores or sets up every try, even if its off the back of the crazy stuff he pulls off.

Turbo is fine, and in the most stunning form. I plan to enjoy it for as long as I can!

PS Given guys ARE throwing water around, he is probably not jumping up and down to avoid a repeat of a certain fateful shower earlier in the year....
Your right mate
Pan the camera to find Harry and that sneaky piece of soap
No where to be seen

I think Tommy has got a certain angriness in his play this year since coming back. He looks more fired up then I have ever seen him on the field, like he has something big to prove. Maybe all that criticism he copped for pulling a hammy and all the talk of him being injury prone has made him determined to prove some people wrong. I'm liking Angry Tommy - keep sticking it to them.
defintely agree. He looks like he's on a mission to prove himself. I don't see him overly celebrating in tries and the post game song like he used to, and like his teammates do. His body language does come off quite different nowadays. He looks like he wants to get the job done week in and week out and prove himself to us manly fans and the league. I like this focused and "angry" Tom as well.

Thing is those that would have shipped out the turbo back in March are probably cheering the loudest now. Very hard to have it both ways.

Thing is those that would have shipped out the turbo back in March are probably cheering the loudest now. Very hard to have it both ways.
I think people were just frustrated with the circumstances in which he got injured when it wasn’t even in training or during a game. Everyone knows what a talent he is and how vital he is to our success. He stays fit he can be the Michael Jordan of the NRL.

But we get it @Eagle of London you haven’t shut up about that point you’ve made all year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6