[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Can anyone clear this up for me
Now turbo has done his other hammy does that meen he will injure it again like we have seen previously with his other

Israel Folau.. ducks his head and runs for cover, and puts on his bullet proof vest... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
No doubt that Folau would look good in a Manly jumper as fullback. It would probably also prolong Turbo's career if he was picked as a centre. Turbo and Walker as centres, running off Schuster would be pretty special. Saab playing outside Turbo would also improve out of sight. Unforunately, its only a pipedream. Folau's baggage and notoriety means that there is no chance in hell, it (Being passed by the NRL) will ever happen.

Looks like he's getting the real deal hi-tech recovery and training systems going here, lol

remote.axd

I am a bit disappointed that they didn't at least have a consultation with Roger Fabri the sprint coach that has worked with Tedesco and others as he had said that he noticed something in Tom's running style that he thought may be contributing to Tom's issues. I can understand they don't want too much white noise, but surely any advice at this stage could be useful.

I am a bit disappointed that they didn't at least have a consultation with Roger Fabri the sprint coach that has worked with Tedesco and others as he had said that he noticed something in Tom's running style that he thought may be contributing to Tom's issues. I can understand they don't want too much white noise, but surely any advice at this stage could be useful.
Tommy has been working with a sprint coach already. Cant think if his name but Manly bought him in at the start of the year, that's why they didn't need Fabri.

Esp
No doubt that Folau would look good in a Manly jumper as fullback. It would probably also prolong Turbo's career if he was picked as a centre. Turbo and Walker as centres, running off Schuster would be pretty special. Saab playing outside Turbo would also improve out of sight. Unforunately, its only a pipedream. Folau's baggage and notoriety means that there is no chance in hell, it (Being passed by the NRL) will ever happen.
Especially if it’s Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4