[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
I frankly don't understand the continuing negativity. This young man has the potential to be one of our best fullbacks ever. He is only 24 years of age and has so much potential. He will be back in round 4. I am hoping he does overcome his hamstring issues and I am not writing him off yet. You would think some on this forum are paying his wages.

Nick Kosef had something like four knee reconstructions but still came back every time to play at a high level for quite a few seasons . Even Snake had long periods out and had to be cautiously managed but was still able to contribute in a big way over many seasons It is getting a bit repetitious now with Turbo being out on a regular basis but also look at Morgan at the Cows and the amount of time he has been out in recent seasons . Tom is more valuable then Morgan and in respect to Manly 's fortunes and surely more likely then not that he can come back and be a key player for Manly with a bit more regularity

Curious.....

If Saturday night / Sunday morning, hadn't happened, but he'd done it during sprint training on Monday morning, would it have made any difference to anyone's opinion? Or would someone have then found a reason to blame the training methods?

The reality is, what's happened has happened. It doesn't really matter if he did it in a race along the Corso, in his bathroom or wherever, the fact is its happened. Lets just adjust and move on. Its not the end of the world.

The Sydney Roosters are expected to dodge a major bullet, with star playmaker Luke Keary likely to suit up in round one despite suffering a hamstring injury.
Keary will miss this Roosters' final trial game this weekend against Canberra but is expected to be available by the start of the season according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
It's understood there were initial fears that Keary would miss a number of weeks, similar to Manly fullback Tom Trbojevic who was yesterday ruled out for the first four rounds after suffering a hamstring injury.

My question is: How come Turbo's bathroom tiles were more slippery than those at Keary's house?

It’s time for us all to move on, accept that for now it is what it is and get behind whoever is going to fill in.

Recriminations about the why’s , how’s , where’s are getting us nowhere.

Bring on round 1, and I’ll be supporting whoever it is in the number 1 jumper.

It’s time for us all to move on, accept that for now it is what it is and get behind whoever is going to fill in.

Recriminations about the why’s , how’s , where’s are getting us nowhere.

Bring on round 1, and I’ll be supporting whoever it is in the number 1 jumper.

As I hope we all will be ...

One thing I do know Mark, is if I was one of the Manly squad, and was reading how all the pundits had written us of because ONE player got injured ... I would be really pissed off .. and I can bet that Dessie will be using that as motivation ...

I also know that a player with Foran's pedigree will be taking being written off as a personal insult and will be revving up the boys deluxe ....

This team .. if it is worth two bob will be on a mission with a point to prove ..

The Sydney Roosters are expected to dodge a major bullet, with star playmaker Luke Keary likely to suit up in round one despite suffering a hamstring injury.
Keary will miss this Roosters' final trial game this weekend against Canberra but is expected to be available by the start of the season according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
It's understood there were initial fears that Keary would miss a number of weeks, similar to Manly fullback Tom Trbojevic who was yesterday ruled out for the first four rounds after suffering a hamstring injury.

My question is: How come Turbo's bathroom tiles were more slippery than those at Keary's house?
I've seen footage of him racing a bloke outside the coogee bay hotel from saturday night.

As I hope we all will be ...

One thing I do know Mark, is if I was one of the Manly squad, and was reading how all the pundits had written us of because ONE player got injured ... I would be really pissed off .. and I can bet that Dessie will be using that as motivation ...

I also know that a player with Foran's pedigree will be taking being written off as a personal insult and will be revving up the boys deluxe ....

This team .. if it is worth two bob will be on a mission with a point to prove ..
Absolutely.
And if the Chooks are not slightly complacent then they aren't human.
(Well, they aren't human, they're Chooks, but anyway)
So, signs are there for an upset already.

Curious.....

If Saturday night / Sunday morning, hadn't happened, but he'd done it during sprint training on Monday morning, would it have made any difference to anyone's opinion? Or would someone have then found a reason to blame the training methods?

The reality is, what's happened has happened. It doesn't really matter if he did it in a race along the Corso, in his bathroom or wherever, the fact is its happened. Lets just adjust and move on. Its not the end of the world.
It is the end of the world we don’t have rugby league to look forward to this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8