Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Full story...

“Everyone is a year older and they have that experience of playing in big games now,” Trbojevic said.
“The younger guys will only get better and hopefully we can go that step further.”

I agree, augurs well for a real tilt at the 2022 premiership if we can avoid too many disruptions.

“Everyone is a year older and they have that experience of playing in big games now,” Trbojevic said.
“The younger guys will only get better and hopefully we can go that step further.”

I agree, augurs well for a real tilt at the 2022 premiership if we can avoid too many disruptions.
Yes the stability of the team is a major positive for us plus the disappointment of the end of year finish

Yes the stability of the team is a major positive for us plus the disappointment of the end of year finish
We have been disappointing since after 2011

Time to live up up to Legendary clubs high standards and expectations as the Greatest club of all by winning a premiership

1639706337179.png

Pointless thread really but my mate who’s celebrating his 40th is down at the MCG and saw our Tommy today. Asked how he looked and the mate said “looks like he had a good Xmas lunch!”. He’s a Broncs fan tho and havin a lend! Hope all our Silvertailers are well and enjoying the festive season.

What a dud - haven't you humiliated yourself enough already by barking early in the Donnie Singe thread? Congratulations on likely being the final ironstone this year.

It’s quite an honour receiving that award from you. It’d be like Rory Burns handing out the world’s worst batsmen award to someone else.

It’s quite an honour receiving that award from you. It’d be like Rory Burns handing out the world’s worst batsmen award to someone else.
Meanwhile, Donnie Singe remains employed by the club. Don't let the door hit ya on your way out big guy.

Hey Kev, I don’t care about the Donny Singe debate but I’d prefer it if veteran Silvertails members are not encouraged to leave. Check @Volley ‘s join date - he’s been around this joint almost as long as me.
Yeah, well I care about the Donnie Singe debate, and this "senior member" has scribed several disparaging posts about Don over multiple threads, all of which were based upon speculation and hearsay. In any case, the post of mine that you're referring to was VERY mild - as in making a mountain out of mole hill freaking mild. Does your sense of valour get triggered often on here? I dare say there are a lot of other exchanges that you could be outraged at. Maybe go save a seal or something.

Last edited:
Yeah, well I care about the Donnie Singe debate, and this "senior member" has scribed several disparaging posts about Don over multiple threads, all of which were based upon speculation and hearsay. In any case, the post of mine that you're referring to was VERY mild - as in making a mountain out of mole hill freaking mild. Does your sense of valour get triggered often on here? I dare say there are a lot of other exchanges that you could be outraged at. Maybe go save a seal or something.

Talk about a sense of valour being triggered easily and often.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4