Tunks thinks dogs by fifty Friday night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Talkin' Sport this afternoon Peter Tunks predicted that the dogs would beat the Eels by fifty or sixty due to how well Des uses his interchange.

Pfft!

The bloke had his old club missing the eight (like us last year) at the start of the year and has seen what we did to Parra yesterday thinking that the dogs can go one better.

Hughes very subtly changed the subject but you could tell he was trying to cover his co hosts outrageous claim.

I only listen cause there is nothing else on and cause hearing Craig and John 'the almost crying pointing out how many rep players manly have - which came directly from one of my previous posts here -Dragons fan' makes me feel like I am doing okay!

The Dogs have done special T Shirts twice over the year

Bred not Bought got them a 40-12 hiding
Be Manly Be a Bulldog got them a 12-10 loss

This latest eels one might be enough to get them interested from the kick off

I dont see the dogs winning by 50 at all. I do think they will win, but im not predicting a whitewash.

I think they will be out to avenge the first half hammering we gave them.

That talkin bulldogs show is garbage and Tunks is an olympic class co**head.

Edited for bad language. Mick, youve been reminded many times.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Dogs have done special T Shirts twice over the year

Bred not Bought got them a 40-12 hiding
Be Manly Be a Bulldog got them a 12-10 loss

This latest eels one might be enough to get them interested from the kick off

Oh i can see this ending in tears as well

I'll enjoy the smashing

They will win by 50. We should have, could have, but didn't. Our disrespect for the ball in the second half cost us plenty of points. That second half seemed like a loss to me. We were pathetic.

if there signing all these superstars you have to question their salary cap!!!

i have watched the dogs play and yes their wining and scoring points. but i must say and hopefully not being biased they have had some luck , the bounce of the ball has gone their way. ( example - souths try in the corner 50/50 call ,& warriors try in the corner 50/50 call it went their way both occasions and they won )

they are sitting 2nd cant complain if your a dog supporter .
though his some stats ... against top 8 teams.

beat tigers without farrah & lote
beat sharks without carney & gallen
beat melb without slater & during the origin period
beat & lost to souths

havnt played brisbane or cowboys yet

and lost to the MIGHT SEA EAGLES WITHOUT FORAN & TREX

dogs and des can F&#K themselves and hopefully their luck will run out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4