Trying to fill Larissa's shoes!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I am the Membership & Fan Engagement Manager here at the Sea Eagles. I have taken over some of Larissa's roles and responsibilities.

I am hoping I can be as active as Larissa was on this forum, unfortunately we didn't exactly replace her so we are down a staff member in our department so please forgive me if i don't always get back to you right away!

To give you a bit of info about me, I am Northern Beaches born and raised, have been a Sea Eagles fan for as long as i can remember. I am a sports nut, in particularly cricket and the footy codes. I have been working here at the Sea Eagles for 3 years now and hope to continue for a while to come!

If you guys have any feedback or questions throughout the year please don't hesitate to contact me!

Have a great weekend and Go Manly tonight!

Cheers,

Just don't get pregnant Michael and leave us motherless like Larissa did :p

What is your preferred form of communication, a PM from this forum or twitter/email... ?

My first and oft recurring question relates to availability of Supporter Buses to away games - Rd 2 in Gosford for example.
Will the Club have these in 2014, and if so, how do we find out about it ? How will it be advertised for those not on the Internet ?

HappilyManly said:
Just don't get pregnant Michael and leave us motherless like Larissa did :p

What is your preferred form of communication, a PM from this forum or twitter/email... ?

My first and oft recurring question relates to availability of Supporter Buses to away games - Rd 2 in Gosford for example.
Will the Club have these in 2014, and if so, how do we find out about it ?

shhh you'll scare him off

Berkeley_Eagle said:
MWSE Membership said:
Hello everyone,

so you have small feet then :)

It's probably more likely be him trying to get his big feet into the opening of Larissa's little shoes to fill them. :p

HappilyManly said:
Will the Club have these in 2014, and if so, how do we find out about it ? How will it be advertised for those not on the Internet ?

Probably a long shot, but is there a possibility of free buses for members from the Leagues Club to Allianz for the GF rematch?

Michael has done a great job organising the after-game functions we had in Brisbane & Gold Coast over the last two years.

Welcome aboard the Silvertails' bus, Michael. It can be a rough ride but at least all the animals are friendly!

Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
MWSE Membership said:
Hello everyone,

so you have small feet then :)

It's probably more likely be him trying to get his big feet into the opening of Larissa's little shoes to fill them. :p
I'm starting to think it may mean that Mike will wearing heals to work.
That would indicate quite an impressive feat/feet.

'heals'...lol You're such a heel!

Hi Michael, congrats on the new job and thanks for signing up on here (or hear as nicci would say).

Nice to see we've finally got a die hard Manly supporter on board!

If you need anything, don't forget to ask us! (then do the opposite)

Hi Michael and welcome. Thanks for putting yourself forward as a contact and I hope you have a terrific upcoming season.

Hi Michael, I'm pretty sure it was you or one of your team that had to chase my arse down for the membership renewal...but every time,seriously we've been getting flogged on different jobs, I certainly wasn't blowing you guys off...well I did...but I didn't want to:huh:...finally the lovely lady with the 16 year old daughter (we swapped some great stories) got me! Seriously you should add 20% to my membership for the chasing you guys did. :s
If that's a sign of the work ethic of yourself and your team then we are in good hands. Go Manly:D

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4