True saying.!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

malroon

Reserve Grader
A champion team will beat a team of champions, have been very disappointed in our team of late, but have settled down and realised that we were spoiled in watching a well oiled machine at work for the last decade , but now with new players coming in, they need time to gel, something that we don't have now the season has started , so it looks like we will just have to be patient and wait..(even though it hurts)...

There is no worse of a feeling than that moment in an argument when you realise you're wrong.

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot. — Groucho Marx

This man has the mind of a 4-year old boy..and I bet he was glad to get rid of it — Groucho Marx

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. Rodney Dangerfield

We moved around a lot when I was a kid because my Father thought he was in the military. Steven Wright

And one especially for Foran

“The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.”

If you are not a Manly Sea eagles Supporter then you can go and get fcked !!!

A champion team will beat a team of champions, have been very disappointed in our team of late, but have settled down and realised that we were spoiled in watching a well oiled machine at work for the last decade , but now with new players coming in, they need time to gel, something that we don't have now the season has started , so it looks like we will just have to be patient and wait..(even though it hurts)...
Yep - Des built it strong & to last.
On the tail end now but "we can rebuild it" - we don't need the 6 million dollar men. Showing my age here. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2